• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So, will there be another 3DS Zelda?

Nintendo surprised a few of us when they revealed that Fire Emblem Warriors was coming to the (New) 3DS as well as Switch.

With other games like Ever Oasis still to come as well as another Fire Emblem, it looks like Nintendo may not be throwing all of its eggs into the Switch basket just yet.

Do you think this could mean we'll see yet another 2D Zelda on the 3DS after Breath of the Wild had released?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yep I am sure there will be now. Since the imbeciles at Nintendo decided not to phase out the 3DS with the Switch and probably killing their home console by not doing so. Another 3Ds Zelda is pretty assured.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I don't want another 2d. I want a new one with OoT/MM engine. They have all the stuff. Let it happen.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
probably never. I do want another 3D Zelda and was a little hurt when ALBBQ came out in 2D, but it was what it was. TFH also recently released. So if we DO get another 3DS Zelda it should be 3D because we know they can do it. Question is, WILL they? Will thery even consider 3DS since the Switch is out? Time will tell.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't think so, honestly. I'm very glad that they haven't phased out the 3DS yet, but I can't imagine they'll keep it going past the Switch's lifespan. There's already talk of another Zelda possibly coming to the Switch, I'm not sure if they could do both.

I think there will be one more Zelda game on the 3/2 DS. A question was asked at a conference about the lifespan of the handheld device, in reply he said it still has quite a few years left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom