• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So What's Your Plan in the Event of a Zombie Attack?

Jedizora

:right:
I have a samuri sword in my attic. I then go to japan(you know, the creamted thing). Becasue I doubt the zombie sword would work.

Nicole

luke is my wife
In the case of an immediate attack, I would gather a few things from around my house:

-Wooden sword and wooden shield from Medieval Times.
-BIG steak knife from my kitchen
-Little, concealable steak knife
-Softball helmet w/ facemask
-Shinguards
-Knee pads
-A belt. (So I can hold all my stuff, and my pants won't fall down while running.
-Flashlight
-Batteries
-Cell phone
-Some baseballs/softballs/rocks to throw
-Food, water, blanket
-Shoulder bag

And then I'd get the heck out of my house, and hunt some zombies. (If only I could carry all that...)

Kybyrian

Zombies, please. This is southern Indiana. I'd grab my 4 shotguns out of the closet and then go down to my grandpa's house (about three minute walk from here, the road entirely surrounded by woods, perfect zombie setting) and grab his guns (rifles, shotguns, you know ;)) from his basement and have a ball. His house is pretty safe considering there is a fence around his back yard and the only place there is glass that a zombie could reach is the back door, and the glass is very thick. There's plenty of food around there, so no problem with eating for a while. Another good thing is that we're out in the country, just outside of the actual town of Ferdinand, and there are about 20 people living on this hill in all. There are about 10 others in other houses and there's a cornfield with nobody for miles out behind the house. Chances are there will be precious few zombies and I'll have plenty of firepower to take care of myself. All of the necessities would be located at my grandpa's house. He's a very handy man. I can enter the garage from the fence where he keeps various tools, flashlights, all that good stuff. My mom keeps a lot of chainsaws down there (she's actually a chainsaw carver), so that's a plus.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I have 39 zombie plans total. 38 of them involve using someone's fresh corpse as bait so I can get away safely. Most of the plans involve the 2 weeks worth of food stocked up in my attic, which I will use on a road trip to Nunavut Canada. Zombies generate no body heat, so they'll be corpse-sickles if they follow me. The 39th plan involves me purposefully infecting myself with the zombie virus so that I can have the pleasure of killing the people at my school i often wish violent deaths upon.

That was one big Red vs. Blue rip... Oh well, they're good plans! :D

Jedizora

:right:
That was one big Red vs. Blue rip... Oh well, they're good plans! :D

You want red. Vs. blue. Rip? My first one involved a pike, until I relized the pike would breack. A hammer would do just fine. And It would work on cheetas, also.(was that from RvB or reach? I know the halo reach one was inspired buy RvB, but I don't know if all those details are still in place.

Mute

一員
Well it's fairly simple. I'd load up the guns I have, kill all the zombies nearby (probably no more than 20 in all), then walk back in. I live in a rather secluded area without many people around, so unless an army comes marching because they somehow know there's people here, I wouldn't have to move much. In the event of that happening, I'd head up further on the mountain I'm on, taking out any in my way, hiding in trees and stopping at the nearby creek for water. I highly doubt zombies can navigate through mountainous, forest-y paths, that I know like the back of my hand, too well.

Unlike the city, where you might as well have a zombie moshpit waiting for you outside, I'd be rather safe pretty much anywhere I went because of the lack of civilization. Y'know, until the bears, mountain lions, and other wild animals became zombies, then I'd probably have no chance at all and really don't have any idea what I'd do in that case other than shoot like there's no tomorrow and hope I have bullets left afterwards.

Although, if all else fails, there's at least 5 different chainsaws and guns in every house nearby, which would probably be empty if the situation arose.

I think I would cry because I don't like zombie's getting killed. I love dem zombies! D:
Zombie's are amazing. <3

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
I have a couple of plans. some of them only include me being a millionaire.
1. i would have an aircraft carrier,plus a helicopter and a handgun. Then i could devote the deck of the aircraft carrier into a farm, and use the helicopter to search for survivors. plus i could eat fish :)
2. if it was just regular me, i would die pretty easily. i have no guns in my house or anywhere near me. i would probably get in a car and head for nunavut up in canada. or the american southwest. mainly because the population is small. although the problem is, you wouldn't be able to go anywhere,because the roads would be filled with cars,and there would be so much traffic. so basicallly i'd just die. face reality. most of hte people on this site i assume, don't have zombie killing skills at all. mainly because i assume,we're all in no shape,to fight zombies. this could just be me,although i rather doubt it. how many of you even know how to use a gun?.
for materials i have in my house i'd use,my bow(although i only have 12 arrows) gasoline+matches+beer bottles+rags

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I would probably go to the most desolate and isolated place in North America (Northwestern Alaska?), and live an inuit lifestyle of fishing and keeping warm. :D
Should any zombies somehow be able to move in the frozen temperatures, I would just club it's head off with a metal baseball hat... <_<'

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I have a couple of friends who are all the time planning for the zombie apocalypse as well as the Chinese invasion. I don't do anything to plan, though, so I would probably die. X)

There are a few ideas I've gleaned, though, that would be useful if I put them into practice. One is that you want a long-range weapon, not a short-range weapon like a knife, because you want to avoid physical contact with the Zombies' teeth. Guns are an obvious choice, but I know nothing about guns nor do I own any (which is why I'll die), but a baseball bat would be a pretty good weapon, too. If it's long enough you can just whack them from a safe distance.

A big problem to consider in the case of any apocalypse is getting clean water. One video blogger I watch said that a Brita water filter would be essential, but I don't have one. X_x This kind of remind me of part of The Road, where the guy fills the bathtub because he knows they won't have access to clean water from the pipes once the impending apocalypse hits them.

I would Probably go to the nearest Supermarket, (Walmart, Target, Kmart, Ect.) and barricade it Frank West style.

I would first look for the things I could use as weapons, such as knives, bats, chainsaws, ect, then make a giant piles in different areas in case the Zombies break in.

If there was no weapons or anything, I would probably just tank it out until I could get help. I mean, There's a grocery section, right?

If I couldn't tank it, I'd just try to run for it and try to find a car, so I could escape. Yeah! It's zombies smashing time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom