• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So What's Your Plan in the Event of a Zombie Attack?

Jedizora

:right:
Better plan. Get in my pool. Laugh Maniacly As the zombies come near me and Dissolve into Dust. They are rotting Corpses, people.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I would grab a sword. Then I would go out and murder some zombies. Or I would spray acid on them. They are rotted corpes people. Then I would go play Plants vs. Zombies on my new 3DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Hm...... Tough.........

I'd grab my red Nerf longsword from my closet and my baseball bat that's in there, too. I'd steal an awesome utility belt and use it to carry my sword and bat, then I'd get my .22 from wherever it is in my house, and then I'd go kill some zombies as I flee to Japan to play Japanese Video Games with Cel-Shaded Deku. Oh yeah, I'd also bring AWM. My robot magnetized to all ceilings and emits waffles from his stomach and spits toppings such as whipped cream. BEST. APOCALYPSE. EVER.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Oh even better I would bite them
Like this:
attachment.php

Attachments

• I bite yew!.jpg
    I bite yew!.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1

Jedizora

:right:
Get in a boat. If no zombies get on the boat, I'm free to japan for video games(zombies can't swim. They are rotting Corpuses that would deteriate.)! And if they do get on, Get a home run with my Baseball bat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom