• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So What's Next?

O

Oceanbear1

I have always wanted to see a war in the zelda universe. In the original trailer for twilight princess they showed what looked like an enemy army on the horizon. It really got my hopes up, but sadly there was no war... So i really want to see a fully fledged war.

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
since there has been a game that explains the origins of things maybe we can have a grand finale type, i'm not saying soon only someday. just thinking about it i already canthink up a simple start to it. hundreds of years in thefuture very modern; planes, cars, economic crisis, etc. the "curse" has been dormant because ganon is currently imprisoned in stone at the bottom of the deep blue sea w/ the master sword in his face(where we left him in WW), the malice of Demise could not break free and reform. maybe some researchers find said stone w/ sword, "hmmm, historical monument, must research" unwittingly releasing the ultimate evil upon a modern society. and maybe from being conatct with the blade that sealed his creator for so long, ganon somehow breaks demise free. somewhere modern link is living mediocre life, gets called upon by somthing to undertake quest. crazy thing; magic has been replaced by science, the legends of zelda are just legends in this society, myths of a religon long forgotten. slowly link uncovers truths from the past,and using modern/future science enters a ancient artifact that just so happens to be the gate of time. then proceeds to jump from legend o legend trying to find a way to destroy demise and ganon for good.

a game that spans the whole sries, tying loose ends, introducing new stuff. could be cool, also might suck worse than Troll 2. who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom