• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler So What is the Reward...

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
..you'll get after completing the Batreaux sidequest, and how many crystals have to be collected in total? Couldn't find any info on the net yet. On my first playthrough I got a bit more than 50 which gave me the 1000 rupee wallet and he told me to come back when I have 70, so is that all of them or do we need 100 again?
Will we get an awesome item this time (I'm thinking of maybe a medal that halves the damage you take - would be very useful in Hero Mode) or will it just be endless rupees again like in the previous two curse-lifting sidequests? Or will there be the mega purse for 5000 rupees? Has anyone finished the sidequest yet or has at least gotten to 70 crystals if that's not all of them? I don't care being spoiled now because I don't intend to 100% this game anytime soon and I don't feel like dowsing the whole overworld for crystals on my current Hero Mode playthrough if the reward is just rupees (though I must admit that they are much more useful this time).

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
As Shadao noted, 80 gratitude crystals is the next reward – holds 9000 rupees. I don't know the limit to the sidequest, however.

[Known] Gratitude Crystal Rewards

5 Gratitude Crystals: Medium Wallet
10 Gratitude Crystals: Heart Piece
30 Gratitude Crystals: Big Wallet
30 Gratitude Crystals: Cursed Medal
50 Gratitude Crystals: Giant Wallet, 300 Rupees
70 Gratitude Crystals: 600 Rupees
80 Gratitude Crystals: Tycoon Wallet

Last edited:
G

Geauxtigers

It also makes all the cats in skyloft not get demonic at night

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
As Shadao noted, 80 gratitude crystals is the next reward – holds 9000 rupees. I don't know the limit to the sidequest, however.

[Known] Gratitude Crystal Rewards

5 Gratitude Crystals: Medium Wallet
10 Gratitude Crystals: Heart Piece
30 Gratitude Crystals: Big Wallet
30 Gratitude Crystals: Cursed Medal
50 Gratitude Crystals: Giant Wallet, 300 Rupees
70 Gratitude Crystals: 600 Rupees
80 Gratitude Crystals: Tycoon Wallet

^I can say with certainty that i have confirmed this. 80 crystals is the max limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom