• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So What Free Game Did You Get?

So with MK8 you can get a free game! ( pikmin 3, new super mario bros U, WII U party and Windwaker HD) Who dosent like a free game? for me getting my free game was Kinda of a hassle due to, well Club Nintendo crashing and errors.. but i manage to snag me a Copy of Pikmin 3. now I got the Pikmin Trilogy!:miyamoto: So what game Did you manage to get?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
In Australia we get to choose from these 10 games:
- Nintendo Land
- New Super Mario Bros U
- Game and Wario
- Pikmin 3
- Wind Waker HD
- Sonic Lost World
- Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
- Mario Party U
- The Wonderful 101
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

I haven't chosen yet but I'm leaning toward Monster Hunter, would anyone here reccommend it as a good game?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I got New Super Mario Bros. U. Just completed the first world with my brother.

The decision was between that or Pikmin 3 for me. I've put off purchasing the game for way too long (that is, since launch day), and this was the perfect opportunity. All the other eight I either own or take little to no interest in. Not to mention I can get the New Super Luigi U DLC now.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
I got Pikmin 3. I would also like to point out that I Reall wanted Monster Hunter Tri and don't know why NA didn't get the option to get it.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I would like to get pikmin but each time I try, Nintendo's sight has problems.

*site

Last edited:
I got New Super Mario Bros. U. The Wind Waker HD was my only WiiU game before getting Mariokart 8, so I kind of needed me some NSMBU. Plus, I hear Lemmy's in that one, too, so... squee~ Some of the most recent Mario installments have been paying homage to my favorite Mario game ever--Super Mario Bros. 3, so it's a really good time for me to savour the Mario games. I still need the 3DS one, though... but the WiiU one is a good start, I suppose.

yea too bad monster hunter was not avalable were im at. oh well im happy with pikmin 3

Last edited:

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I can't decide between NSMBU and Party. I wouldn't play either of them. I already have the other two.
New Super Mario Bros. U is pretty fun though.

I'm getting the Party though, because I have everything else already xD

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Wind Waker! Cool game but felt it was priced a bit high. So with the new price of £0.00, damn, can't pass that opportunity up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom