• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler So...what Do You Think Happened?

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Okay So i just finished Skyward Sword for the second time and there are a couple things running through my head which I want to share and hear from you guys.

1. Link. At the end of Skyward Sword Link decides (or so i think from his :D expression lol) to stay in the land below with Zelda. As they both grow up and the Royal Family comes to be do you think Link establishes the Knights of Hyrule to protect Zelda; or do you think Link leaves on a journey for some adventure? Personally for me it makes sense that since he was the Chosen Hero and attended a "Knight Academy", he and the others would eventually become the first Knights of Hyrule and establish the infamous "bloodline".

2. The Master Sword. Maybe I'm taking this a little TOO literally but when Link finally holds the True Master Sword it pretty much says that Link (or the chosen Hero) is the only one allowed to wield the sword. So my question is how did the Master Sword get from the Ancient Temple in the Sealed Grounds to the Temple of Time? Id get the vibe that if anyone else tried to remove the sword from the pedestal it wouldn't budge in reference to the "Sword in the Stone" story. So would this once again be the work of a Future Zelda, Impa or holy sages?

3. Demise. So he cursed the descendents of the "Hero" and the "Goddess" with never ending strife before being consumed by the Master Sword. And it also says that Demise's soul is deteriorating within the Master Sword. We know that every incarnate of evil that plagues Hyrule in the future stems from Demise's hate, but since his soul is slowly deteriorating within the Master Sword wouldn't the evil reincarnations EVENTUALLY stop?

4. The Triforce. So as we know at the end of Skyward Sword, the Triforce is resting on top of the Goddess Statue in Faron Woods. Impa had said - in the past - that she wanted to hide the Triforce away from humans because of the danger of evil hearts using it (thats what i gathered, correct me if im wrong). Back in the present the Triforce is still there not really hidden.

Okay, so next comes the formation of the Royal Family. Zelda said she wanted to watch over the Triforce and live in the land below for the rest of her life; so was she - with the divine (although more limited) powers of the Goddess able to seal away the Triforce in the sacred realm or was it the work on the Shiekah or who would become holy sages? More importantly who else besides Link knew of the Silent/Sacred Realm implying that Link became and started the Knights of Hyrule?

So what do you guys think? comments? your own ideas?

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
1. you kinda got it right

2. The sealed temple becomes the temple of time later, this is confirmed by hyrule historia

3. I'd rather not go into Demise's "curse"

4. They have plenty of time to move it elsewhere

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
1. That sounds right
2. It does become the Temple of Time, so the master sword doesn't move
3. At that point it's not really him, it's just a curse of his hatred on their bloodlines
4. They had to have moved it somewhere

I would assume that your first point is correct - Link and Zelda stay on the surface together and found the Knights of Hyrule and establish the bloodline. I only wonder whether Link eventually marries Zelda to become the first king of Hyrule. I mean, I know that Zelda and Link are OTP (the only exception being in Twilight Princess, I believe), so does that mean that each reincarnation of Link eventually becomes the King?

As for the Triforce, I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to relocate it to the sacred realm, the opening to which is in the Ancient Temple (considering that it eventually becomes the Temple of Time). They are both located in Faron Woods.

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
1. That sounds right
2. Perhaps Link or a future Zelda or Sage moved it
3. You do have a point there. I believe it eventually stops at Zelda 2 (the end of the timeline)
4. I believe that the 7 sages are the ones who protect the Triforce

1. nothing wrong there
2. sages moving it around so it isnt found or whatever seems to make sense
3. they never say how long it would take to die off completely inside the sword. it just takes a really long time apparently
4. i'm sure they'll get around to moving it later
5. i'm not really sure about that one. it's a tough one

1. I like what you're thinking with that part. o uo
2. it's already been stated that the sealed temple becomes the temple of time in the future. you can even sort of realize it on the final scene of the sword.
3. /agrees with r2d
4.it's probably hidden sometime afterwards.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
1:If link and zelda begin the lineage of the royal family, where does the line of the hero come from? Link has not been from royal decent in the past.
2:They were probably the same place, and they could move the pedestal, couldn't they?
3:I think that demise's curse would go on, even though the origin of evil is deteriorating.
4/5:are probably some interactions with the goddesses and spirits and stuff after skyward sword, and that is probably how the triforce got to the sacred realm. Link could pass the knowledge of the sacred realm on though, couldn't he?

Okay So i just finished Skyward Sword for the second time and there are a couple things running through my head which I want to share and hear from you guys.

1. Link. At the end of Skyward Sword Link decides (or so i think from his :D expression lol) to stay in the land below with Zelda. As they both grow up and the Royal Family comes to be do you think Link establishes the Knights of Hyrule to protect Zelda; or do you think Link leaves on a journey for some adventure? Personally for me it makes sense that since he was the Chosen Hero and attended a "Knight Academy", he and the others would eventually become the first Knights of Hyrule and establish the infamous "bloodline".

2. The Master Sword. Maybe I'm taking this a little TOO literally but when Link finally holds the True Master Sword it pretty much says that Link (or the chosen Hero) is the only one allowed to wield the sword. So my question is how did the Master Sword get from the Ancient Temple in the Sealed Grounds to the Temple of Time? Id get the vibe that if anyone else tried to remove the sword from the pedestal it wouldn't budge in reference to the "Sword in the Stone" story. So would this once again be the work of a Future Zelda, Impa or holy sages?

3. Demise. So he cursed the descendents of the "Hero" and the "Goddess" with never ending strife before being consumed by the Master Sword. And it also says that Demise's soul is deteriorating within the Master Sword. We know that every incarnate of evil that plagues Hyrule in the future stems from Demise's hate, but since his soul is slowly deteriorating within the Master Sword wouldn't the evil reincarnations EVENTUALLY stop?

4. The Triforce. So as we know at the end of Skyward Sword, the Triforce is resting on top of the Goddess Statue in Faron Woods. Impa had said - in the past - that she wanted to hide the Triforce away from humans because of the danger of evil hearts using it (thats what i gathered, correct me if im wrong). Back in the present the Triforce is still there not really hidden.

Okay, so next comes the formation of the Royal Family. Zelda said she wanted to watch over the Triforce and live in the land below for the rest of her life; so was she - with the divine (although more limited) powers of the Goddess able to seal away the Triforce in the sacred realm or was it the work on the Shiekah or who would become holy sages? More importantly who else besides Link knew of the Silent/Sacred Realm implying that Link became and started the Knights of Hyrule?

So what do you guys think? comments? your own ideas?

1 is right. 2 THE SEALED TEMPLE IS THE TEMPLE OF TIME! it gets its name BECAUSE IT USED TO HAVE A TIME GATE! 3 hes not deteriorating. he always starts to grow stronger again. 4 no, sheik sealed it in the temple probably. so yeah, the rest is right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom