• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So what do you guys do?

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
What are your hobbies, your passions, the things you love to do? If you like to create things in any form (music, videos, paintings etc) could you share them here? I'd like to see all you awesome people's work.
For instance, I like to draw. Here are some of my favourite drawings:
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
I also make pancake art (badly)
image.jpg

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
My hobbies consist of the following given enough time or money: speedrunning, tabletop roleplaying (ex. D&D), various board and card games, listening to and playing music, and to a much lesser extent, collecting.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
What are your hobbies, your passions, the things you love to do? If you like to create things in any form (music, videos, paintings etc) could you share them here? I'd like to see all you awesome people's work.
For instance, I like to draw. Here are some of my favourite drawings:
View attachment 36668 View attachment 36669 View attachment 36671
I also make pancake art (badly)
View attachment 36672

I only recently created a hobbies thread. My hobbies are in that one.

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/what-are-your-hobbies.51900/

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm a bit of a work-a-holic, so my passion is my job. I also like to chat on forums, play games such as mafia and various Nintendo games. My other passions include sociology, psychology, and biology.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I write. Fiction and poetry mostly. And uh.. that's it really. Outside of that I'm not in the least bit creative. I like to read about history and I keep up to date with politics and current events. I watch TV. Sorry, I'm really quite dull and now it's obvious haha

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
I write. Fiction and poetry mostly. And uh.. that's it really. Outside of that I'm not in the least bit creative. I like to read about history and I keep up to date with politics and current events. I watch TV. Sorry, I'm really quite dull and now it's obvious haha
I wouldn't say dull, studying history and keeping up with the news is more than a lot of people do, and a far more interesting pastime than some. As for the writing, that takes skill too, would you care to share any so I could have a look?

Last edited:

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I wouldn't say dull, studying history and keeping up with the news is more than a lot of people do, and a far more interesting pastime than some. As for the writing, that takes skill too, would you care to share any so I could have a look?

Aw thanks :) erm I'm shy about my writing lol I can link you to my fanfiction.net page as that's the only place I have anything viewable :)

I ski race! I have skied competitively for about 12 years now.
Also I am a huge band nerd. I play oboe in by schools band and orchestra. I am also a member of Kappa Kappa Psi, which is a national band service fraternity.
Sorry for the large pictures... I couldn't figure out how to re-size. :mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom