• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So what did you get for Christmas?

D7BC1709-CA6B-4D07-9FCC-B30D75616990.jpg

B8DC22B1-45DD-4556-979A-33F9D36F269B.jpg

IMG_9796.jpg

Still haven't opened presents from my sister or dad, but I already know what I'm getting from my dad at least.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I got gift cards and money. I love gift cards because you can get whatever you want, or save it for later when you do see something that you would like. I also got some money!

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I got a $20 eshop card, a fuzzy blanket with a fox design on it, some tiny sketching pencils, a couple ds games, and a new splatoon amiibo to go with my inkling girl I'm super excited about skdsjksdjskjdksj
IMG-20221225-220949484.jpg

oh, and my sis got pokemon shield, which I'm also so excited to play later once she's had a long turn with it and stuff. Plus we got smash ultimate!! After I unlock the characters and practice I'm definitely gonna play with you guys

also <3
IMG-20221225-221104046.jpg

for sure reading this tonight in bed eeeeee

oh and a couple very special kind people gifted me some gift cards recently, so I'm going to buy myself a few extra christmas presents with that soon <3 <3 <3

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
A Sweetwater gift card which I used to get some strings and picks, guitar strings, some guitar magazines, Stephen King's new book, $100 from my parents, my grandpa got me a bottle of Jim Beam Devil's Cut, which I might try later, and an awesome Twilight Princess T-shirt and PJ bottoms! :D

Last edited:
I can hear these!
some clothes, candles, a heated blanket, few other things… but most importantly Pokémon Violet, and these earrings!

View attachment 69391

I got a few more Zelda amiibos( Ganondorf, OoT and Toon Link, TP and toon Zelda as well as Archer Link), a 3DS and OoT Carrying case, and a replica 12 hole Ocarina of Time(staying in the carying case AND in a drawer, as well as some Japanese candies/snacks.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I had a Christmas Party at my new house a couple weeks back, which doubled as a house-warming party for those that hadn't been over yet.

I got a LOT of Wine and other Liquor. (What do my friends/family think of me???) - Also got bunch of money and gift cards. A nice spice rack, a decorative flower pot, a jigsaw puzzle, and a new jacket.

NastyLesley

Goth catboy thingy
The highlights from under my tree were some much needed socks and slippers from the missus, a big ol' bottle of cheap wine from myself, Super Smash Bros. Brawl complete in box from my BFF as well as Rayman: Hoodlum's Revenge complete in box also from my BFF. I've been spoiled this year.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I received new wireless earphones as I stomped the last pair (On accident of course). I also got lots of bathbombs, dark chocolate and my favourite perfume, books, a few bottles of champange and a couple of wines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom