• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So what did you get for Christmas?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
20221225_114929.jpg

The three games I will play once I finish my BotW/AoC replays. Gonna start with Bayo, then do Nier, then Persona.

20221225_114652.jpg

Feel like a kid again lol. I was thinking of buying myself more legos for a while now. The Mandalorian one I got cuz the Naboo starfighter was always my favorite ship in the franchise. The Obi-Wan one just cuz I also wanted a more moderately sized one. The Ahsoka vs Maul one I got literally just cuz I wanted the Ahsoka figure since she's my favorite character in the franchise. So I got my favorite ship, my favorite character, and some fun extras.

20221225_111030.jpg

Got a new crock pot to replace the old one I had. The previous one was a christmas present two years ago and it broke after using it literally twice. :dry: hopefully I can get good mileage out of this one.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I consider the gaming laptop I bought on black friday my christmas gift for myself.

Besides that, my family gave me some money because they didn't know what to get me. Since I've been sick I haven't been able to go shopping. I did get Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War from GoG because they were 80% off for their holiday sale. Even though I have Witcher 3 on Switch it was on sale on GoG too and since the next gen update was free, I decided it'd be a worthwhile purchase, especially since yoy can cross save between PC and Switch. That was all so far.

When I can go shopping all I really plan to buy is some clothes, and I was thinking about getting one of those porcelin paint palettes because I've heard they are better for gouache paint to stop the paint from beading, which is an issue I have when I use my plastic palette.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
From my dad, I got some Transformers figures plus a t-shirt with G1 Megatron on it.
From my sister, I got a figure of Uraraka that's actually really high quality. Her suit was textured and everything.
My mom's gift was actually really surprising (and also my favorite). She got me some markers, a demon slayer coloring book, and some demon slayer stickers and knockoff Lego figures. I wasn't expecting that since she despises anime, but it also came with these notes-
Screenshot_20221225-145338_Gallery.jpg
And that really meant a lot to me . This was a really awesome Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom