• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So... So... Umm... What's Your Favourite Day of the Week?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Monday. Because Monday is when I watch the new Walking Dead episode. My life right now is just useless filler in-between episodes of the Walking Dead.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Saturday is most definitely the greatest day of the week:yes:

EDIT: I forgot about the best thing about Saturday
[video=youtube;dmF6vmUVSsc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmF6vmUVSsc[/video]

Last edited:

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Thrusday. Cuz I'm a rebel Its the only day I know for sure that I have as a day off. That and Sunday, but I like Thursdays better.

Last edited:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Fridays are my favorite days of the week. I say this because everything is coming to an end for the week. Most things happen on Friday nights. Also, everyone is usually in a good mood. I thank God for Fridays!

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Mine's actually Wednesday. Because two out of three of them I meet up with my gaming group, and I either have the day off or I am just about to have a couple of days off. It's pretty much my equivalent of what Friday is for people working Mon-Fri weeks. My least favourite week day is Sunday - just because it's such a boring day. Nothing's open, there are no new episodes to enjoy - I prefer to work on Sundays...

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Wedfrithurmontuegolpogfebday. :yes:

Um... Wednesday because that's when Survivor comes on... Nah. Friday because the weekend and resting and no need to worry about anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom