• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So...Need Some Wii Games

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Recently I've been getting the hankering to expand on my gaming collection a little bit. Whenever there's actually a time I feel like playing games, I'll usually play through one and then move on to the next. But I've finished that cycle not too long ago, and am now pretty much stuck. The main console I'm going for is Wii, since it's compatible with both Gamecube and (quite obviously) Wii titles. No Wii U for me yet; just not a decent plethora of games for it.

Along with this, there's a certain game type I'm going for. Like The Legend of Zelda, it should involve swordplay as the chief combat attribute, but can include other things, such as a wide land to explore, an awesome story, excellent music, and additional miscellany... Here are a couple of games I already have in mind...

1. The Last Story
2. Xenoblade Chronicles

Really, though, I'm open to all suggestions. It's likely that I forgot to mention games which I already know about, but those gaps in my memory can hopefully be refreshed below. Just little whatever below―provided that it's either a GC or regular Wii title―and I'll be sure to check it out.

Thanks, and have at it!

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Decent Wii titles?

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Mario Kart Wii

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Super Paper Mario

If you already have all of these I got nothing though...

Night Owl

~Momentai
Both Mario Galaxies are really good.
TP and SS
New Super Mario Bros wii
Mario Kart

Those are my favorites out of my pathetic collection.

Edit, Lost in Shadows is another good game.

Last edited:

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Lol yeah, guys. It's true that I already have Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros Brawl, and Twilight Princess in my possession. Skyward Sword, too. But I can't believe that I'd completely forgotten about the Mario Galaxy games. I've been wanting to try them out ever since they were released. But oh well; hopefully I can get to them soon.

Dan

Always good to see a man expanding his game collection. :D
I think Pandoras tower is something you may want to look at.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Kirby's Return to Dreamland (or Kirby's Adventure Wii if you're a UK resident)

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Do you have Okami?

Nope. Another great game that I've completely neglected to pick up.

Always good to see a man expanding his game collection. :D
I think Pandoras tower is something you may want to look at.

Looking over a gameplay video, the main attack weapon is a hook-and-chain? That's pretty neat. Also, it sure has a beast soundtrack...might have to pick that up as well. ;)

Kirby's Return to Dreamland (or Kirby's Adventure Wii if you're a UK resident)

I've played Return to Dreamland and almost beat it entirely (collecting all the stars and everything). Fun game without a doubt.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom