• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So is Anybody else Completely in Love with Ghirahim?

KnowItAllBird

Hero of Time
The title says it all. Ever since the first scene where we meet Ghirahim in the Skyview Temple, I have been head over heels in love with the guy! Definately my new favorite villain. Not only do I love the music that plays in his presence, but I find his dramatic flair amazing. Honestly, I found myself enjoying the character so much, I almost didn't even want to fight him!

Demon Lord Ghirahim FTW! :devil:

DANG IT! CURSE YOU! You spoiled it for me, no spoilers allowed here "TheBlueReptile! Not being mean or anything, so dont report me. Are you..... the opposite of headral sexual? Not anything wrong with that.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Ghirahim actually made me laugh on multiple occasions. He is a great character.....though he isn't really a great MAIN villain.

?

/\<^

Very respectable,, good that he's a swordman epic duel!! Great music, and of course that dasterly attitude. I did not like the hair it threw me off for some reason, but so did his outfit so it works I guess. Defenitly good villain. C:

Ganon0075

Ganon, King of Douchness.
I think he seems pretty cool.
I like his laugh, how he toys with Link, his theme, and how he looks.
He reminds me of Kefka, funny, but really evil at the same time.
Ghirahim FTW indeed!

Are you..... the opposite of headral sexual?
Did you seriously just ask that? 0.o

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
He is definitely the classiest villain in the series. Ghirahim's every movement was thought out so well, so perfectly reflecting his flamboyant deportment. Even when fighting his dramatic flair is not lost to us. Kudos to Nintendo for this altogether genuine adversary. :clap:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm not in love with him, but he's definitely the best personality of any Zelda villain thus far. I do wish that he would've actually committed to his death threats, as it would be a greatness assuming one is trying to further his goals (:

Are you..... the opposite of headral sexual?

lolwuttf!

Ghirahim is not my favorite villain in the series, but he definitely made the top of my list. He was a very effective antagonist, in my opinion. His flamboyant personality was in stark contrast to the stereotypical overpowered muscle head Ganondorf, which was very refreshing... His quirks, personality, laugh, and the odd dance ritual he performs were all well-done.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

missdeep

Heheh I love the new villain - definitely much more interesting than another Ganon! :D Oh, and that crazy eye-liner and 90's hairstyle, lol...

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
i think that he is like zant in tp but i like him better. demise is like ganondorf in tp in my opinion

Ghirahim is my favorite villian in the Legend of Zelda. He's funny and campy in his scenes, but disturbing and malicious at the same time. He doesn't just kill you to prove that he's powerful; he toys with you, mocks you, and gives promises of horrific torture upon you. He is the Joker of the Legend of Zelda series and I wish to see him again in future games, such as Super Smash Bros 4.

L

Link's Tunic

Guys can we not put spoilers in here some of us haven't finished the game yet luckily I was able to skim past the posts without seeing too much.:mellow:

Anyway without a doubt Ghirahim is one of my favourite Zelda villains I know there's a fair few people that don't like him but I think he's awesome.:clap:

What he meant to ask is if TheBlueReptile was the opposite of heterosexual. That basically means asking him if he's gay.

I know that. The hilariously questionable context behind it is what surprised me. That statement was just so spontaneous and irrelevant that it was kind of humorous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom