• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So Instead of Finding Sages Were Finding Guardians of Hyrule??

with the resemblance of Zelda's dad Gaepora to Kaepora Gaebora and the leader of the Kikwis looking like the great deku tree...is it possible Links main quest will onvolve finding guardians of Hyrule (or what will become Hyrule)?

EDIT:: Leader of the Kikwis
Zelda_Skyward_1007_Screen_12.bmp

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The land below *is* Hyrule.

I don't think we'll be finding guardians specifically, though somehow or another I think they'll be instilled in the world below. The primary purpose of SS, in my point of view, is simply to find Zelda; to do so we may have to do all of this other stuff that is of Fi's personal agenda or something llike that.

Mamfi1908

The New Guy
It's a big possibility. Though i see very little resemblance between the Kikwi leader and the Deku tree aside from the mustache. The Kikwi sorta reminds me of overweight penguins with masks.
BUT! they might have something to do with the Koroks from WW, they remind me of them in a strange way. even though that was a flooded version of Hyrule...

WHOA YOU'RE FREAKING ME OUT xD Sorry I never noticed the resemblance between Deku Tree Mustache and Kikwi Elder Mustache . . . definitely see a relation there o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom