• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic So I Have Just Finished MM and Finally Beat Every Single Zelda Game.

X

Xephonai

And man was it good, I got the final Fierce Deity Mask as well and pretty much destroyed the end boss's 3 forms.

That being said...

My first Zelda game was A link to the Past at the age of 9 I was in 4th grade played it I believe 6 months or so after it launched.

My top 3 favorite Zelda games are....

1. Ocarina of Time
2. Twilight Princess
3. A Link to the Past (followed ever so closely by Link's Awakening)

Still my favorite game series by far (outside of Blizzard games).

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
Congrats! -AlttP start screen song plays- I might be able to do that... I have every game as of now.. Also, you could probably start playing the CD-I games. They're the ULTIMATE challenge for Zelda fans and lovers. They're pretty hard because of the controls and their downright relative terribleness and horridly comedic cut-scenes will test your love for the series.

Should we even consider those games Zelda games? I try my best to acknowledge the fact that those don't exist....and I guess that's why it would be a challenge to fans.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Hey! Those are my top 3 zelda games, just switch the order of OoT and TP. And congrats! I hope I will be where you are someday, though I will never beat AoL in my lifetime.

X

Xephonai

Hey! Those are my top 3 zelda games, just switch the order of OoT and TP. And congrats! I hope I will be where you are someday, though I will never beat AoL in my lifetime.

AOL is actually probably number 5 on mt list. It is a very very close toss up between OOT and TP. However the launch day of OOT was so great for me that it's hard to top

S

ScaryMunky

Congratulations! n.n

I have yet to beat every Zelda title, but I admit it hasn't really been one of my goals. I will get around to it eventually. :P My next Zelda endeavor is to complete a 3 heart challenge for OoT and WW.

whoa, congratulations, that's quite a feat. i plan to do that myself when i get the 3DS (which can have hand held games for it's VC) either way,great job. and nice top three list, just replace Alttp with the original LoZ and there's my top 3.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Congrats! As far as completing the entire Zelda series, I'm wayyy short of that and likely never will since I never owned and may never own a GC, Wii, or any handhelds. Currently I'm working on A Link to the Past, which is my 5th Zelda game (the NES & N64 Zeldas are the other 4).

David

But you called me here...
Way to go! That's a pretty sweet accomplishment! I love those games too. But I'd go OoT, MM, TP then ALttP. Those are my favorites, by far.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Nice one, that's a reason 2 celebrate! I still have 6 games i gotta beat which should last me quite a while, my only advice is that now you have beaten all the games take the new games that come out very slowly. cause you won't have any new zelda games to play in between waiting for the next one coming out. So take your time with Skyward Sword and make every second count. lol i guess you could always try playing OoT in 3D but i think you would rather play a new zelda game now =)

Majora's Cat

How about that
Congratulations! I long for the day when I can even get my hands on half the Zelda games, but this is your achievement! I must say, though, your top three Zeldas seem to be very similar to each other - OoT, TP and ALttP are all what I would like to call "typical" Zeldas. I only call them that because they have the same structure - Ganon is the final boss, many villages and locations are the same, etc. The three are very similar games, but I still salute your top three. I like "typical" Zeldas the most as well - they're always the most epic. :P Anyway, once again, congrats and keep on playing!

This message was brought to you by teh epicness - "The Dabombster Factor". Remember, if it ain't broken, don't fix it. If it is, then patch it up with duct tape. ;)

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Wow very nice Xephonai. Care to share your final thoughts on MM? I shamefully have only beat one Zelda game, Link's Awakening. If LA is your fourth favorite what is the game in the fifth spot?

Serious congrats! I've been on this mission for a while myself, all i have left is ST. AoL was a frustrating pain yes, but MM was for me the most rewarding. Isn't it fun to look back and choose which favorite to play again?(Mine is WW!)

Great job man! Quite a feat! I'm still working on AoL. But maybe try and get EVERY little thing in every Zelda game. Thats what I'm doing. 4 games left, and then I've gotten every little thing in every Zelda game, but your still ahead of me in terms of beating every game. I'm stuck on the last dungeon in AoL, anyways congrats!

My favorites were
1. Wind Waker
2. Majora's Mask
3. Ocarina of Time
4. A Link to the Past
5. Link's Awakening

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom