• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So I Finally Got a 3ds

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
So I bought a 3ds XL today, black version.

Picked up Ocarina of Time 3d, along with it.

So now I'm ready for A Link Between W World, and pokemon X when they come out.

Also, any recommendations for other titles worth picking up? Keeping in mind i'll have to wait till next month to buy them.

edit:

also i'm very happy they are finally in black, i wasn't a big fan of the baby blue , pink, or pastel red colors that were available before.

Big Octo

=^)
As far as recommendations go...
  • Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
  • Mario Kart 7
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
And probably a bunch of others that aren't crossing my mind for some reason.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Fire Emblem Awakening top priority
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
Resident Evi--jk that game sucks.
Uhm...yeah Animal Crossing New Leaf.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Super Mario 3D Land
Fire Emblem Awakening
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Ocarina of Time 3D
Mario Kart 7

(^pretty much my current 3DS library right there)

Also I do recommend getting A Link Between Worlds when it comes out. I most certainly will be getting that one when it does! :D

Chiraku

Demon slayer
The eShop! Besides the downloadable versions of games (ie New Leaf), you should check out the VConsole and all the DSiWare. There are lots of interesting things on the eShop (wish I had one XD).

Salem

SICK
Considering you're a Sonic fan, I would say wait for the 3DS version of Sonic Lost World, everyone else already ninja'd my other recommendations. :xd:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I only own 2 3ds games.

• Ocarina of Time 3D (You already have) - *fangirl squeals*
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf - <3

Games I have heard are good.

• Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
  • Mario Kart 7
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Resident Evil: Revelations

Games I am looking forward to

• A Link Between Worlds (I feel like one of the 5 people looking forward to this)
  • Pokemon X/Y
  • Super Smash Bros. on 3ds

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Well i do have the monster hunter 3 demo, and fire emblem demo so maybe I can at least take a look at what those series are really about.

(ok after 3d effect for a while, its hard to look at this screen, I think i might just be leaving that off from now on)

Not really that interested in animal crossing though.

But I did break down and get 20 bucks for virtual console and got both oracle games and links awakening DX, so I think i'll be able to survive a while on these titles.

Ya sonic lost world, idk sonic colors ds and sonic generations 3ds were very different games from the console releases. Colors DS is an alright game, but I wish it could stay to one screen instead of making me go between both, didn't play 3ds generations but it received some pretty unfavorable reviews from other sonic fans, so my expectations of the 3ds lost world isn't very high. Its one of those i'll consider getting, but i'll wait for some reviews (reviews from real players not IGN or something, often times they give good games bad reviews, and horrible games good reviews) on it first.

And no you're not the only one excited for A Link Between Worlds, I over all prefer the 2d zelda games, the fact they are putting one out that feels like a top down game should and isn't gimmicky with touch controls like PH and ST, makes me happy.

Lets see, also pre-ordered Pokemon X

I also want DKC -R but I'm uncertain if I wanna get it for 3ds or wii.

Fig

The Altruist
You should get the following:

Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Star Fox 64 3D
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Mario Kart 7
Whatever else your heart desires

We should totally exchange friend codes! :>

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Though I'm a very big fan of the game, that doesn't mean everyone else is. I could spend all day saying positive things about this game, but that doesn't mean everyone will agree with me. Unless you have the time to play the game, and also the effort to keep playing it, only then will I strongly recommend purchasing it. If you don't, however, then I would refrain from purchasing it.

Fire Emblem: Awakening
I'm currently unable to acquire a copy of the game myself, but I've seen nothing but praise given to this game. I played the demo, and it was worth every second. Not only was it enjoyable, but for a demo, it was thrilling. This is a must have.

Ocarina of Time 3D
Unless you've played previous variations of the game, then I recommend getting yourself a copy of this game. Why? For reasons I shouldn't even have to explain.

Just like FE:A, I've seen nothing but praise given to this game. I haven't played it myself, so I have no personal recommendation, sorry.

I also strongly recommend browsing the eShop for other titles you may be interested in. First and foremost, I would make checking out the demos your first priority. There are currently demos for games such as Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Mario & Luigi Dream Team. Also, I would check some of the reviews before buying a game as well. Just as a precaution, really. Other than that, congratulations on purchasing a 3DS! It's quite a remarkable console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom