• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So... How's the Weather?

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
We've been getting great spring showers all week. The weather's so chilly and lovely.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Nothing but rainy weather through the week-_- Hey Raindrop14 tell your family to stop raining on my parade, I got a float to do:P

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
6ffeaa7b4c.png
5f111793f6.png

Kill me.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava

random fact for you humans can't handle a change in temperature either way, we like the heat/cold to be 27 degrees Celsius (unsure what this would be in Fahrenheit) so basically you will now be burning up cuz of a 4 degree change in heat.

Back on topic

Been really nice and sunny here in wales no rain or anything..... this scares me because it now means middle of july start of august will be heavy rainfall.

Pen

The game is on!
The weather here is really piss right now. It's been good and warm all week, but now all of a sudden it's started getting colder and the rain is falling in a really dull way... :\

Pen

The game is on!
What the...!!!

We just got SNOW! And there's a fair amount of it too... :\

And I thought summer was on its way. :c The weather is such a troll sometimes.

D:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
What the...!!!

We just got SNOW! And there's a fair amount of it too... :\

And I thought summer was on its way. :c The weather is such a troll sometimes.

D:

CTKxsCA.png

Trade you. Besides, you can always wear more clothes or drink hot stuff when it's cold out. Plus, you can only remove so many layers before it becomes gross and/or illegal ;) (and exposes you to way too much UV light. Curse my Irish ancestry.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom