• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So... How's the Weather?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
It's not too bad I suppose, there are some day's where it's rainy and a bit chilly, but otherwise it's often decent outside and the wind makes it seem more cool than it is.

Fig

The Altruist
The weather was really nice today. Earlier today, my friends Hector and Richie dragged towards a nearby Chik-fil-A as they were handing out free breakfast today and while Hector was driving, he rolled down all of the windows and the wind was amazing to feel in my face. It's one of those moments when I love that we have strong winds in my area, especially when we are going at high speeds on the highway! ^^

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I just got back from walking my dog a few minutes ago, and really, it's very nice outside today. So glad that it's finally feeling like spring, yeah~ :shinesprite:

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Its going back and forth recently. Yesterday it was beautiful, sunny and warm. Now its cloudy, rainy and dreary. WHY CAN'T IT JUST MAKE UP ITS MIND?! :mad:

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
this thread is the actual best thing in the entire whole damn world.
'Cause IT'S THURSDAY ITS CLOUDY AND IM GONNA PARTAY

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Usually, I like the cold and rain just fine. But, the whole week before I moved, it was sunny and coolish warm and wonderful. The day I move? Rainy and muggy. Then I moved up to WI where it's rainy and cold. I got sick for the first time in years. It hasn't let up since. I just want to feel better and it's hard to when the weather stays cruddy all the time T______T

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Usually, I like the cold and rain just fine. But, the whole week before I moved, it was sunny and coolish warm and wonderful. The day I move? Rainy and muggy. Then I moved up to WI where it's rainy and cold. I got sick for the first time in years. It hasn't let up since. I just want to feel better and it's hard to when the weather stays cruddy all the time T______T

Welcome to Wisconsin: where the weather doesn't like you. It will prolly get worse, just hope for no tornadoes. It's that time of year.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom