• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So... How's the Weather?

Clank

Hmm
27F, why must it be this cold, the only time the cold is worth it is when there is snow...Also, a high of 36F tomorrow...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
HOW COME YOU PEOPLE GET ALL THE SNOW. THE WEATHER MAN PROMISED ME SNOW BUT I'M GETTING NONE!!!!!!! :kawaii: Its only cold here with absolutely no snow......... :dry:

Clank

Hmm
HOW COME YOU PEOPLE GET ALL THE SNOW. THE WEATHER MAN PROMISED ME SNOW BUT I'M GETTING NONE!!!!!!! :kawaii: Its only cold here with absolutely no snow......... :dry:

I am in the same boat, yesterday the forecast said snow, yet here I am, freezing outside and no snow...

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
5gSPZ.png

What the hell kind of November weather is this?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's snowing.

It's exactly 0C/32F right now, but there's 100% humidity plus 10kph winds, so it feels a hell of a lot colder than 0.

Have I mentioned before how much I dislike winter?

Fig

The Altruist
The weather is exactly how I would describe the inside of myself:

Heavy, pouring rain with lightening and thunder piercing the surface with bitter cold winds blowing at rapid speeds.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
There was so much complaint about "the heat is killing meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and now "cold weather go awaaaaaaaaaaaaay". Why can't we just switch the seasons around to make it hot in the winter and cold in the summer. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom