• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So... How's the Weather?

octorok74

TETTAC
It's actually warm and I love it. Yesterday it was in the 70s. THE 70S! It was really strange and I thik something is wrong, but whatever. It was warm and same with today.

Today's weather calls for mostly cloudy skies with a high of 58°F (43°F low). 57% humidity, and winds ranging from 10-25mph with occasional 30mph wind gusts. Light precipitation: 10% chance of rain; may change into light snow overnight...

The weather man... he lies. Feels like it's a least 35° out, especially when the wind is blowing. Odd, considering the wind chill is usually not taken into account during this time of year...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
We're going from one extreme to the other. After months of cold there has been said it will get warm in the upcoming two weeks. Well it was about time the weather would get better though!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Today was perfect Baseball whether. It was warm, sunny, and a little breeze. I went to an Orioles game today as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom