• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So... How's the Weather?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
How's the Weather?

So, how is the weather for y'all today?

Right now, in the "Valley of the Sun" (Arizona around the Phoenix area) it's 81°F (27°C).

It was kind of warm today, but it was a little chili in the morning.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
If it had been 27 C here it would've been considered Summer (maybe to the point where we would start complaining about the heat, lol). We probably had a couple of plus degrees here, the sun was shining, and the snow that fell yesterday has been melting all day (not completely, I ended up having to help this poor guy who slipped and fell on the ice)

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
^
Not here, but we still have a foot of snow. Other than that, it's a nice, cold day outside. But I'm inside and the weather is amazing here.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Snow.. so much snow. :S It's actually getting warmer though! I think it's only around -2 degrees Celsius today with some sunshine. I can see patches of grass where the snow has melted, so that's always a good sign.

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
Yay for weather! I was wondering if we had a thread like this the other day.

Thunderstorms, lots of wind, and several inches of rain...flash flood watch all day and humidity on the rise.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
It's warm, but I guess I should expect that because I live in the desert.

Right now it's 79°F (26°C), so it's not too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom