• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So, Grass, Water, or Fire?

Which team are you on?

• Team Chespin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Fire Fox

• Team Internet Explorer Frog

• Total voters

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
There is something if you hate Chesnaught's design.

Are you feeling ok? Perhaps you should lay down for a bit.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
There is something if you hate Chesnaught's design.

Are you feeling ok? Perhaps you should lay down for a bit.

Actually, I'm gonna back JJ up on this. Cheshaught doesn't make sense to me. The transition is really weird from Quilladin to Chesnaught, whereas with the other two starters you can see a more gradual change throughout.

Btw, really glad I stuck with Fennekin. Don't get me wrong, Greninja is pretty freaking sweet in his own right, but Delphox is exactly what I was hoping would happen. There's just something about the fire mage look of hers that really draws me in, almost as much as fire dragons. (Oh yeah, I also picked Charmander from the prof. I don't care about keeping things balanced, Charizard's the best ever!)

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
If he were permanently Fire/Dragon, maybe...

...Hmph. I just now noticed that Mega Charizard came in two forms, and that X actually IS part Dragon-type. Interesting. I was just making a comment about how regular Charizard looks the most like a dragon out of any Pokemon in my eyes even though he's technically Fire/Flying. Didn't know he actually turned into a true Dragon...

I think I like the way Charizard Y looks better, though.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
...Hmph. I just now noticed that Mega Charizard came in two forms, and that X actually IS part Dragon-type. Interesting. I was just making a comment about how regular Charizard looks the most like a dragon out of any Pokemon in my eyes even though he's technically Fire/Flying. Didn't know he actually turned into a true Dragon...

I think I like the way Charizard Y looks better, though.

Which is kinda unfair favoritism by gamefreak or should I say incompleteness, that the other kanto starters didn't get 2 forms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom