• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Snowpeak Ruins

I know I'm not the only one intrigued by this dungeon. It's my favorite dungeon in the entire Zelda series, partly because it's such a different formula from other dungeon, considering it's in an old abandoned manor and the way to obtain everything was really fun for me. The entire place is a mystery to me though... I want to know who the original occupant of this manor was. Any thoughts and ideas on this are open for discussion and to see what opinions there are on it. From the few pictures that are around, you can see very blurry paintings of the presumed owner but there isn't anything really definitive besides one picture of Ordon Goats in the living area where Yeta rests. Am I the only one intrigued by this dungeon or no?

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i liked the way the temple is based in someone's house and is about making soup. Yeta's NOT TAKE MIRROR is freaky. i assumed it belonged to some rich family but they froze to death. the yetis found it and moved in

It was freaky the first time I played it. I was reviewing the pictures as I played through today and It looks like one of the pictures is actually a picture of the city in the sky whenever you land for the first time. Don't quote me on that seeing as I have to play through again due to loss of memory card, but it looks like it could be. I'll get back to that when I get there.

M

mindavsnavi

I loved this dungeon too it is defenitly one of my favorites

Am I the only one that sees a resemblance in one of the pictures in the entrance room to Mayor Bo in Ordon? I could take pictures but the only ones I can do, seeing as I don't have the technology to take one directly from in-game, are to take a picture of the tv screen and I don't think that would do the picture justice...

there only one thing that i didn`t like about that dungeon and it was the music

why do all the ice temple must hav a so boring theme?

I just got to the City in the Sky and as a matter of fact... some of the pictures in the ruins actually show the archway of the City in the Sky, which means its former resident had been ther at some point in time.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Ah, yes the beautiful Snowpeak Ruins. I do agree with you, Crash. The Snowpeak Ruins is by far my most favorite dungeon in the entire series so far. I love the exciting feeling of exploring a desolate mansion and discovering it's secrets. The dungeon item, the Ball and Chain, was very unique along with the dungeon's boss. I enjoyed this dungeon thoroughly and am glad it became part of the beloved Zelda series.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
this dungeon was very creative! Yeta keeps telling u the wrong places and inside of finding the mirror piece, it was a vege.:P which u give the yeto,who pushes you toget the vege. SOO FUNNY

Z

Zeldafan101

i also like the ball and chain item because you could smash things.

I

Impa The Great

is any1 stuck on this quest, i will help you, i am a gaming GENIUS. so come here, tellme what your stuck on, and i will help, but only for snowpeak ruins.

MW7

As a person who loves optional things, one thing I loved about Snowpeak Ruins was how one of the keys was just extremely well hidden in snow so you "have" to get the compass to find it. On subsequent playthroughs you can skip two whole rooms and the compass if you just remember where to dig.

I also just loved the general atmosphere of the building. I definitely want to see more dungeons that don't really feel like dungeons because they are a great change of pace for me at least. Maybe one or two of them a game because I think the idea could become a little stale with overuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom