• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Snow!!!!!! (not Here)

jugglaj91

I am me....
Yeah I remember a few weeks ago I believe that 49 out of the 50 states had snow in them and of all of them Florida was the one without. Apparently it was snowing on the higher elevation volcanoes in Hawaii so that made me chuckle.

How is it possible to have snow in TEXAS?!?!???!!!!

Lol, anyways, we've got the day off today because of all the snow we got here. I don't know how it is possible to have a snow day, but I like it. :3 Sick of snow but, I don't mind if I have to skip school. ^.^
But unfortunately, we're going to make this day up on President's Day. :/

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
How is it possible to have snow in TEXAS?!?!???!!!

lol, for the past couple days they've been pumping everyone up in the Houston area about the good chance of getting up to 3-4 inches of accumulation overnight and this morning. All there was around here was freezing rain / sleet. Some areas got a little snow, but that's really about it.

lol, for the past couple days they've been pumping everyone up in the Houston area about the good chance of getting up to 3-4 inches of accumulation overnight and this morning. All there was around here was freezing rain / sleet. Some areas got a little snow, but that's really about it.

We got snow around here in Temple. But it melted already. :P It started last night, and now it died at 14:14 :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom