• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Snotty Boy in Wind Waker

K

kiryadin

Why has Nintendo put a boy with snot coming out of his nose in a video game? I thought that was really gross. Whenever I saw that boy from a far distance I avoided him as much as he could.
Did you found that gross too?

It's good the Gamecube/Wii/TV cannot reproduce scents. I bet that little boy had a stinky diaper too! :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
Haha!! I agree.
They also have him in Minish Cap, but he's not as gross because you cant see as much. I really didin't like how in Minish Cap how he would sometimes follow you also.

K

kiryadin

If I am not mistaken, he did that in Wind Waker too. If he got close to you he would start following you. Of course with his little legs you could always easily outrun him, hehehe.

Alar

Clothed in Green
Kiryadin, I agree with you, he is very annoying and disgusting like you i always avoided him as much as i could. Cartoon graphics or not he is still repulsive.

Me and my brothers pretended that if he touched you his snot went on our clothes. So if he touched us while we were wearing our jammies it was O.K. But not if we had the heroes clothes! :P

Oh, you mean Zill? Meh... I only found him to be annoying at the beginning of the game. He would follow me, but when I replay the game, now, I just ignore it or make fun out of it. The whole snot thing made me and my sister call him "The Booger Kid", but in the figurine description of him, it says that he allows his snot to hang out of his nose just to bother people. His poor judgment is funny, though: "It was delicious!"
I wouldn't say that he is that annoying to me anymore--not like Maggie's father before rescuing her from the Forsaken Fortress. He would start a conversation with you if you didn't run away. So, Zill, I suppose isn't that bad--he's just unique.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I didnt find little Zill to be as disgusting as people say. I thought he was just another character. I never thought of him as a bother either. He just seemed lonely, and I always associated that with being the reason he was following you. (That and he looked up to Link as a role model. Not heightwise XD)

K

kiryadin

I guess it's me. Snot getting all out of little kids noses grosses me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom