• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smooth or Crunchy PB?

Smooth or Crunchy

• Smooth

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Crunchy (blasphemy)

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Don't like PB (also blasphemy)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Which type of PB do you like? And how do you like to consume it?

I like the natural smooth PB, 100% peanuts with no palm oil or any other crap added. Even the supermarkets have started doing this kind now that the demand for a purer product is higher. Another good thing is it is also ok to give this kind to a doggo as the other kind which usually contains palm oil, can upset them.

Personally I just love to eat PB on its own with a spoon rather than putting it on something, though it can be good on crumpets too.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I always buy smooth, only because my roommate doesn't like peanuts but loves peanut butter. I always combine it with jelly for a good easy snack. If my roommate didn't care I'd buy chunky.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Smooth peanut butter is the devil's toothpaste. It's disgusting. Peanut butter needs peanuts in it to be called peanut butter at all. The crunch is the best.

Having said that, peanut butter gives me heartburn these days so I don't really eat it anymore.
That's why it's peanut butter. You don't buy cow butter with crunchy milk curds in it do you?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Smooth peanut butter is the way. I mostly use it for PB&J sandwiches and sometimes with celery

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't put butter on sandwiches and I don't look to butter for a crunch. Different products for different needs.

People tend to put butter in sandwiches. Though I personally don't. Peanut butter is therefore an alternative for those who don't put moo butter in their sandwiches.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
It's me, the guy who doesn't like peanut butter. If you stuck a gun to my head and forced me to pick one, it'd probably be smooth, but I'd rather just avoid it altogether.

I like smooth peanut butter because then it's actually... buttery? Kinda? Though I don't have as much of a taste for peanut butter by itself anymore because as I kid I used to have to take a spoonful of it every night with meds, and I kind of got tired of it. It's still good with snacks and sweets and stuff, though.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Smooth if i'm having it with something else E.G cheese or Pickles (YES I DO EAT IT PB AND PICKLE SANDWICHES FIGHT ME) or crunchy when it goes on Toast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom