• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smiley Stories

Midna's Sister

I'm the TwilightPrincess!
Hi! This is Midna's Sister, also known as Midny, Midna, MidSis, or Sissy. So, I had an idea: what if we used the smilies to partway tell a story? Still using words, but instead of certain words, it would be replaced with a smiley. For example: Link layed a :bomb: to finish off the pair of :stalfos: and :chu:.

Well? Would anyone like to do it? In any light, I would like to share my story:

Link crept along the stony path, until he came to a rise, one with a big, black bolder. He only had one :bomb: left, so he wouldn't waste it! After laying the :bomb:, he stepped back and held up his :shield:. The :bomb: exploded, revealing a sloped passageway. Face stretched in a grin, he walked down into the dark, underground passage.

He jumped in surprise as he saw several :keese: flying at him. A quick slash of the :sword: did them in. :eek:ctorok:s and :tektite:s were down here too. Link absultly, officially, hated the dark. It scared him. It may sound very childish, but the dark caves and night approching made him :(!

When he saw :tektite:s, :eek:ctorok:s, :keese:, and :stalfos: coming at him, his blue eyes closed and the world faded to black.

Should I continue the story or start a new one? I guess I will start a new one...
:)used his :sword: to attack a :cucco:. He hit it over nine thousand times before it transformed into :zelda:. As :zelda: was rebuking :(for attacking an innocent :cucco:, :ganondorf: cast a spell on :zelda: and :(, turning :zelda: into a :fairy:. Luckily, :) deflected the spell with his :shield: and quickly used his :bow: to counter :ganondorf:'s spell with silver arrows. He used his only empty :bottle:, which previously held :chu: jelly, to catch :zelda: the :fairy:. As :fairy::zelda: struggled against the :bottle:, :ganondorf: recovered and caused :eek:ctorok:s, :tektite:s, :chu:, :stalfos:, :keese:, and a :dog: to appear and attack :(. It took all 99 of :('s :bomb:s, all 99 of Link's arrows, a few tosses of Link's :boomerang:, a random song on Link's :eek:carina:, a beam from the :mastersword: and his only :fairy: in a :bottle: to fight off this hoard of monsters, but in the end :) got a <3. Unfortunately, nobody knows what happened to :zelda: and :ganondorf: was able to claim the whole :triforce: and doom Hyrule and its :deku:s, :zora:, :goron:s and :cat:s.
sad-cat.jpg
The end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom