• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Fighters

Matz

Update: I am temporarily not accepting applications.

A fan game I want to make, but I need a team. I would appreciate if some of you helped!

Last edited:

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
AwdryFan's gone. He felt that this community wasn't respecting his opinions.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
It's such a shame that he left over a petty little argument. He did have some opinions that were.... less-than popular though.

Matz

I’m sad about that.

Speaking about him, he read the first draft for the story and told me my mistakes. Multiple concepts were made after that, the three more prominent are:

1. A Kirby-style story. This was a plot structure similar to Kirby Planet Robobot, with one impending threat and little story development until the end. I ditched it because fans wanted a Subspace-style story.

2. One of the concepts used a giant spaceship made of parts of multiple of the character’s ships (The Halberd, Airwings, Starship Mario, etc.) and traversed space and time, going to different planets and completing missions. Ditched for the same reason as the other concept.

3. A Subspace-style story. I can’t say plot details as those will be revealed with time. There will be lots pf fan service, don’t worry :)

About the Zelda universe’s representation, expect a newcomer. Franchises with little representation like Kirby and Zelda will be getting newcomers (And Mario, Pokémon and Fire Emblem will have their character number decreased)

Matz

So I made a Mike moveset since we were talkin about a fnaf rep or somethin
Thank you and all, but the roster is already fully decided and
1. there won't be a FNaF rep and
2. I won't consider character requests.

The reason I don't want FNaF in Smash is because I think they really don't deserve a spot in Smash. I can choose from other horror games like Resident Evil or Bendy and get a better rep. (Both of them were considered for a character but scrapped)

Gorozoron

wild ride
Thank you and all, but the roster is already fully decided and
1. there won't be a FNaF rep and
2. I won't consider character requests.

The reason I don't want FNaF in Smash is because I think they really don't deserve a spot in Smash. I can choose from other horror games like Resident Evil or Bendy and get a better rep. (Both of them were considered for a character but scrapped)
Aight that's cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom