• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Ultimate

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.
Joker is insanely fun to play. I love how he has attack options are basically every range. Mementos is also an amazing stage with the changing background and the music is among my favorite in the game. Smash Ultimate DLC is going to be a treat if every character also has their own DLC Spirit Board. This is much better priced than Smash 4 DLC.

Just a heads up, friends. Like Pirahna Plant, Joker isn't bug-free at release. There have been reports of the game softlocking up during classic mode if Joker uses his final smash while fighting any of the Links. Not as devastating as Piranha Plant's data loss, but I had a friend who lost the two classic tickets he redeemed because he was forced to close the software.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Just be careful on the stylus, the switch has a plastic screen rather than glass, so anything harder than standard plastic will scratch your screen. You'll be fine if you're using one of those squishy ended ones, but I'd avoid anything solid like those that come with the recent Samsung tablets. I wouldn't even put a DS stylus to it really unless you have a screen protector.
The DS styluses don’t even work. It HAS to be a squishy one.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Joker borrows a lot of animations apparently. Hopefully this doesn't indicate that he or the subsequent Fighters are gonna be rushed.

Quin

Disaster Master
Really happy with the hero. Always wanted a DQ rep in here, thats the last series in my eyes that really deseves one, and he's actually a ton of fun to play too. His down B is amazing, and you don't even need to use it. I'll be playing this character a lot

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Now that I have been able to put down 3H enough times to try Hero, I must say he's fun. I like alt 8 of his the most because of the nice blue color and Yuki Kaji's voice. His moves are fun to use. I will admit to accidentally using Kamikazi at least once, lol.

They each have their positive points but I've found a few flaws with each of them.

Joker doesn't deal much damage at all, even with his Persona out, it's moderate at best.

Hero is over powered and gains his magic back too quickly when dealing sword damage.

Banjo's jumping is awkward and he seems to take more damage than others from the same attacks.

Banjo > Hero > Joker for me in terms of favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom