• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Ultimate

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Four Swords Link is Toon Link, though?
I think they share a common origin. I think I wasn't specific enough
replace Toon Link with Four Sword Link
when I said "replace". I think it would be fun for Nintendo to remove the current iteration of Toon Link for a game and insert a Four Swords themed Toon Link. Just to shake things up. I also think a Four Swords themed Toon Link would be even more different from Link proper than our current Toon Link.

Last edited:

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Gotta say I'm not that excited...it looks like a decent game overall, but it's really disheartening to see that they removed Link. Yeah, I know there's BOTW Link but they changed literally every move he has except the spin attack. At this point he's more like an echo of Smash Link than anything. Well no...he's actually too different to be an echo fighter. I suppose it'd be more appropriate to call him the Luigi to Smash Link. He's certainly not the same character as my main.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The hype train was rolling right along until a certain wreck of an announcement was used for promotional material for their game coming next year.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The hype train was rolling right along until a certain wreck of an announcement was used for promotional material for their game coming next year.
But Isabells is hype I didn't know I wanted.

We're also probably getting at least 1 more new character announced, and while it may not be a character you like, at least it wasn't Steve, like you thought it was going to be

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
But Isabells is hype I didn't know I wanted.

We're also probably getting at least 1 more new character announced, and while it may not be a character you like, at least it wasn't Steve, like you thought it was going to be
Even Steve would've been a better inclusion than this waste of roster space.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Gotta say I'm not that excited...it looks like a decent game overall, but it's really disheartening to see that they removed Link. Yeah, I know there's BOTW Link but they changed literally every move he has except the spin attack. At this point he's more like an echo of Smash Link than anything. Well no...he's actually too different to be an echo fighter. I suppose it'd be more appropriate to call him the Luigi to Smash Link. He's certainly not the same character as my main.

^ Literally 70% of the reason I'm not looking forward to this game in the slightest.

This is what I've heard from almost everyone. Which makes me wonder why on Earth Nintendo added her, WHAA-en there's another character that the majority of the fanbase wanted to add since Brawl, and yet was included as a lowly assist trophy. I mean is anyone excited for Isabelle? At all?

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
his is what I've heard from almost everyone. Which makes me wonder why on Earth Nintendo added her, WHAA-en there's another character that the majority of the fanbase wanted to add since Brawl, and yet was included as a lowly assist trophy. I mean is anyone excited for Isabelle? At all?
Just the filthy furried casual AC fanbase. Isabelle was nothing more than shoddy promotional material for the stupid game coming next year.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Woah hey watch that tone. I too am disgusted by that part of the fanbase but please don't group us all together. I wasn't expecting another rep so I'm happy. Is that an issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom