• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Ultimate

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
With the new Smash Bros game on the way, I'm personally excited to see what the new roster will be like. Super Smash Bros is one of my favorite series, and after seeing that it will be Nintendo's highlight for E3, I can't wait to see what kind of things will be changed from the Wii U version.

What thoughts do you have on the game? Who would you like to see added? What changes would you like to see compared to the last few editions?

I just want the REAL Classic Mode and Target Smash back, that's all I truly need.
Agreed. What we got in Smash Bros Switch was a disgrace to Nintendo's customers and investors worldwide.

PS. I did double check to see if there was any decently good existing topics to merge this with. There is none, as they all talk on different aspects of the game. So I am happy to partake in this topic.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
With the addition of BotW Link, it makes me wonder if there's going to be a totally separate type of Link, like they did with Toon Link. I personally hope this is the case, as they could do a lot with part of his moveset being champions' abilities and such. I think that may be what they do, since BotW Zelda didn't really do much in the game besides distracting Ganon and giving Link the bow.
And they really can't have a BotW Ganondorf...for obvious reasons

I'd personally be thrilled if they add Simon Belmont. He's at least on a Nintendo console, *coughunlikecloudcough*

A story mode would be great, Subspace Emissary was a thing of beauty, but I'd understand if it gets scrapped like on the Wii U. Totally agree about "classic" mode. Exactly what about that was even similar to the real classic mode?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I need me a subspsce emissary thing again. It’s not about the story itself, it’s about the character interactions and the levels.

I hope BotW Link has a reworked moveset just because I’m not satisfied with regular Link’s. I want to see BotW Zelda as well. Idgaf about Ganon. I want the Chanpions, too, but that’s not very likely. I hope Bayonetta returns because I never got the Sm4sh dlc and I am now a Bayo fan.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Ever since the announcement I've been arguing for the inclusion of Pig-Ganon as a replacement for Falcondorf.
I'd rather a clone for a character I like than an original character that is a disgrace to Zelda and Nintendo.

We need Sheik, GanonDORF, Captain Falcon, no Lucina, no Pikachu, no Pokemon actually, less Mario characters, better heavyweight representation, single joycon play, We NEED Ryu back, I'd like Cloud back, and yatta yatta yatta.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'd rather a clone for a character I like than an original character that is a disgrace to Zelda and Nintendo.

We need Sheik, GanonDORF, Captain Falcon, no Lucina, no Pikachu, no Pokemon actually, less Mario characters, better heavyweight representation, single joycon play, We NEED Ryu back, I'd like Cloud back, and yatta yatta yatta.
1) How are you sure it'll be a disgrace to both franchises?
2) Pig Ganon isnt exactly hated among the populace
3) That man is thicc (and therefore a heavy character)
4) He has a trident. That's an all new fighting style yet to be explored

Last edited:

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
1) How are you sure it'll be a disgrace to both franchises?
2) Pig Ganon isnt exactly hated among the populace
3) That man is thicc (and therefore a heavy character)
4) He has a trident. That's an all new fighting style yet to be explored
Ganondorf has 1-2 swords that haven't been explored rither. Ganondorf is also thick, and is overall a better character (agreed on my most) making it a better choice for the representation.

Excuse me, what? No. Why would there be no Pokémon? That makes zero sense.
I hate Pokemon. Simple as that.

Pig ganon a disgrace for zelda? what
I hate him. Overused with no actual depth. Bad series rep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom