• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros U and 3DS Might Be at This Year's E3

It's not a case of might be, it's a case of will be. News about Super Smash Bros. will be the highlight of E3 in my opinion. I look forward to what they have to show us.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I am always exited for E3 :)

But 2013 looks like a promising year not just for games but for gaming news in the future! It is likely that we will see some clips of the Glorious WWHD at E3 and maybe if were lucky we will get a trailer of Zelda Wii U *crosses fingers*

The fact that there is going to be news for Smash Bros at E3 is well has also made me even more exited! I can't wait too see the changes thwre going to make to the already awesome series adn as well there's always the character roster!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
You know what else might be at this year's E3? MY MOM! Hahaha, HUH! #muscleman

No, but seriously I'm excited. Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS both are on my "games to get" list, which is problematic as I've a LOT of games I desire. To further complicate E3, we might see launches such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 or whatever they come up with, Zelda U, more of The Wind Waker HD...and a couple other games recently announced for Wii U.

So, I don't know. On one hand it's SSB for two systems at once. On the other, it's more money I have to shell out. :I

Deeds

no text
I'm so excited for E3 this year. Nintendo will have the best showing, no doubt about it. Infact, I couldn't care less if Microsoft or Sony reveal a new console. All I care about is WWHD, SBU/3DS and MKU.

I wouldn't expect much beyond a few screenshots, a game title, and some more precious details, but it's still something to look forward to. I predict they'll have something or other to show us about Zelda Wii U as well, and not just The Wind Waker HD. Just a hunch I have.

This is definitely an E3 to count down the days to. Who knows, maybe they'll spring another Star Fox or Metroid on us. I crave a fully-fleshed Star Fox game on the Wii U, so they'd better hop to it.

As Vaati101 stated, Smash Bros. 4 is confirmed for E3.

I'm definitely excited for this year's showcase. Microsoft and Sony will be bogged down with new hardware showcases and future promises whereas Nintendo can finally bring out the big guns after two lull years. Look at what's already announced and releasing after E3: Pokemon X and Y, Bayonetta 2, Yarn Yoshi, The Wind Waker HD, Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei, Monolith Software Wii U RPG, and a lot more.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
No matter the extend it appears at E3 2013, SSB4 will make the event for me. The capacity at which it appears is irrelevant. Seeing anything, watching anything, hearing anything, and I will be satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom