• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Ballot

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yesterday's Nintendo Direct announced a new ballot system for fans to ask for new characters. Anyone else use this? And, if so, who'd you request?
I requested more Sonic representation (how does Fire Emblem sill have more characters?), Zant and a few third-party characters (Shovel Knight and Sora).

I voted for Roy. Simply because he was uber awesome in Smash Bros Melee, has lots of fan support (people are even making we want Roy back comics), and Roy is one of the first non Brawl characters in Project M. I would pay serious $$ to see Roy in SSB4. He would actually make me play the game more.

If I had a 2nd vote I'd have voted for Ryu Hayabusa from the NES Ninja Gaiden games. I'm talking the NES Ryu and not the new modern Ryu. As in all the crazy ninpu like fire wheel and windmill throwing star etc etc.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I voted for Isaac from Golden Sun. If they aren't gonna give me Golden Sun 4 they can at least put him in Smash Bros. It'd make a lot of sense to have him in it since they already have music from the series and Isaac has already been in Smash Bros as an assist trophy.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I haven't voted yet, no rush; it doesn't close until October. I'm going to vote for Wolf, however. Call me a boring fool, I already got my two most wanted newcomers in the game (Rosalina and Palutena), and the other veterans who are still left I don't care about (except Snake, but he's third-party and I don't know if Nintendo would bother). I would have voted for Lucas if he weren't announced DLC the same day, lol.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
CHROM, CHROM,CHROM,CHROM,CHROM,CHROM,CHROM,CHROM,CHROM,CHROM,CHROM,CHROM,CHROM,CHROM,CHROM,CHROM,CHROM,CHROM.

Reactions: Fig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom