• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smart Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Team Names?

when you first enter the pokemon world, one of the first things you do is create a pokemon team. Instead of just calling it Team (place name here), did anyone create any interesting ones?

Pokemon rescue team.jpg

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
I always choose something that incorporates the elements of myself and my partner. For example, if I'm a Charmander and my partner is Pikachu, I'll name it "Livewire".

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
From the beginning it says: Team Poképals I think. In my first PMD game (Explorers of Time) I only took away the "pals" part and replaced it with something i cannot remember. Then when I got Explorers of Sky, I was trying to name my exploration team "Team Firetail", but it didn't fit, hence it became "Team Firetai".

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Team Excel. Nothing special.
But I have a friend who recently started playing Blue Rescue Team and his favourite Pokemon is Mudkip.
So he named himself "Mud" and his partner "Kip" but people always say the partner's name first so it sounds more like "KipMud!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom