• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smallville.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Superman while he is still a kid. This show is just so awesome. Season eight is the best one. What do you guys think of it. This is probably the laast season because it is cutting into the Superman timeline. The enemies from Superman are slowely making thier way into Smallville. Do you guys watch this series?

This isn't a movie kpplk.

I used to, but eventually I got bored with it and started to just watch Supernatural.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I've seen a few of them, but I never cared for it at all. But then again, I never liked Superman either.

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
I never got into this series, mostly because its too much like 90210 with superpowers for me.

Its really disappointing because my favorite part of the 70s Superman movie was always the Smallville scenes when he was growing up.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Caleb's family is really into Smallville. I started watching from the beginning. And then, for some reason, I stopped after the first season. Not really sure why. I'd like to start watching them again.

I

IvilNatty

I love it. It is so awesome. I really like their names like Kal-El, Jor-El, Lara-El and Kara-El. But I think Smallville is getting worse for every season actually. The series was much better the first four seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom