• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Slippers, socks, shoes or just barefooted at home

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
At home I just wear socks usually. Sometimes I wear slippers but mostly I forget about them. But I hate my feet and my house is too cold most of the time to go barefoot.

I guess I’m the weird one because I usually wear shoes inside my apartment. For some reason I just usually wear shoes all the time. I really need to get some slippers tbh. On the rare occasions that I don’t wear shoes I still have socks on. You will never catch me barefoot ever.
But isn't that uncomfortable? Which kind of shoes do you wear then? Do you wear same shoes all day long or do you change them? How about all the dirt and mud? Isn't that an issue? Sorry for asking but I really want to hear what's the point of wearing shoes inside as I don't get it. Gets your feet swetty and smelly in the end of the day

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
But isn't that uncomfortable? Which kind of shoes do you wear then? Do you wear same shoes all day long or do you change them? How about all the dirt and mud? Isn't that an issue? Sorry for asking but I really want to hear what's the point of wearing shoes inside as I don't get it. Gets your feet swetty and smelly in the end of the day
I actually find shoes really comfortable for some reason
I usually change out of my work shoes after I get home but sometimes I’m lazy and wear my work shoes all day
I live in the desert so mud really isn’t an issue and my shoes oddly don’t get dirt into my apartment
I wear socks 24/7 even to bed because I have a weird issue with being barefoot so my feet are always sweaty and smelly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom