• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Slendy Tubbies

LOL

I'm deaf, For real
When I was in the Computer class in school today, I logged in the computer and some jerk was stupid enough to put a picture of Slendy Tubbies which caught me off-guard. Can you guys tell me what they are about? (This one person told me they were called Slendy Tubbies)

Edit: To not confuse you guys, here's a video of what I am talking about
[video=youtube;g_fKKhXFHH0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_fKKhXFHH0[/video]

Whiteboy7thst is awesome, please don't question me about him being in the video :P

Last edited:

Dan

Well it's pretty much a cult that's been going round schools, What happens is plenty of kids think it's funny to get really really fat, and these kids tend to be slender. Anyway the slender kids get really tubbie and so they bully all the other slender kids. The tubbies actually have a lot of brains and will actually push the slender kids out of windows with their fat tummies. A lot of them have adjusted to eating food on their tummies as well now duel to the added fat allowing them to. They also have tub tub duels, which involved them slapping each other tummies with their OWN TUMMIES. First one to quit loses, and that tubbie gains all their food. Their culture is rather interesting and something tell me will see a lot more of them. I imagine some froum users a slender tubbies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom