• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sleeping Positions!

I have a Queen sized storage bed. (The kind with drawers underneath. and it has two small drawers at the head of the bed and little bookshelf like things.) I usually sleep facing the window, to the right, curled up with a LOT of blankets. It's always cold in my room, so why not? I do actually tend to kick the covers off in my sleep, so I usually wake up cold. :/
ORRR. sometimes I like to lay to my left, kinda facing the wall my closets on, so I can look at all my posters.

mklif.jpg

Though when I was little, I always wanted a quad bunk bed like this one. I didn't exactly have the siblings to share it with, but...we can dream, right?

Last edited:

ENA-three!

the man from mars
i have a queen size bed, n i have to sleep with my right leg kicked all the way forward and the other leg strectched the opposite way, i have to hug my body pillow and i do this thing where i wrap my arm around teh pillow so my head rests on my hand that is cupped for my jaw....wierd, i know, and when i share my bed i must sleep on the outside so i can easily get out of bed. and if its too quiet i cant sleep. i need the noise from my fan or my window unit ac.

Ikana

Trollkastel
Most of the time I will sleep on my back with my head turned to one side. Other times I will be sleeping on my side rather then on my back.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i normaly start off on my right side with my legs wrapped around my body pillow and my arms wrapped around it to.. then later on in the night ill roll around on the bed but I will always wake up clinging on to my pillow for dear life.. lol! i love to cuddle that's why i have to have to pillow. because A: i have no one to cuddle with. And B: even if i did I would suffocate the poor guy!! lol,.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I have a queen sized mattress, but the quilt covering it is twin size, and the sheets underneath are king size, so my bed's a bit mismatched...

I normally try to sleep on my right side, facing the wall, with my right arm under the pillow and my left cradling either the sheets or a stuffed animal. (I still sleep with a freaking teddy bear. Deal with it.) However, I have the same paranoia issue as you – if I hear a noise outside my room, I'll switch to my left side and stare at the door, haha. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom