• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sleeping Positions!

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I usually will hang upside down from the ceiling with chains around my ankles; although when I'm forced to sleep in a 'bed', I alternate all night. Sometimes I lay on my left side, sometimes on my right.

I sleep on My right side or stomach, hands under pillow, and head, no matter what, always facing right because I have the same fear as arkvoodle. Though that has bee hindered because a roller coaster tried to throw me out of it and rammed me into the seat, so I have to temporarily sleep on the left side.

Rachel

be vigitant
I normally sleep on my left side on a single bed that is too short for me. But I usually curl up a bit, anyway, so the lack of length doesn't bother me too much.

Night Owl

~Momentai
My sleeping positions vary each night. I tend to sleep on my side or stomach though.
I've found sleeping on my back to be too uncomfortable for my taste.

My bed is a loft bed made by me and my father. The top of my mattress is about 6-7 feet off the ground.
It has a full size mattress on it.

Last edited:

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I have a queen-sized bed, and I sleep diagonal on it to prevent my feet from dangling over the edge. But my post common sleeping position is to sleep on my stomach, and I usually have my knee bent up to around stomach level to the side I'm facing.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Typically my sleeping positions vary, but I'm used to sleeping on my side or back. Sometimes I sleep on my stomach, but very rarely. I usually put my right arm under my pillow to keep cool. I have a twin bed so I have plenty of room. (except when my cat decides to sleep on my bed :dry: )

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I sleep like a candy cane. My neck is gonna be jacked up when I'm older. I also have to have a fan on full blast; even in the winter! My husband and I have this huge king bed from Ikea with the memory foam on slats you can adjust the firmness on. Big enough for our greyhound to sneak in at night (I let him, hubby gets annoyed) hehe

Last edited:
I typically sleep on my right side (laying on the right side of the bed:yes: ) But if I'm restless I either sleep on my left side or stomach. I cannot sleep on my back, because I have asthma I usually start wheezing when tryin to sleep on my back...
as for what kinda bed, I have a queen. Just the right size for me an my husband :)

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I sleep in a double/full sized bed. I usually sleep on the left side of the bed facing the room. I prefer to sleep on my right side, though I have been finding myself waking up on my left side frequently lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom