• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sleep Schedule

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Do you find yourself going to bed at a similar time each night and waking up at a similar time each morning or not? When are these times and how many hours do you generally sleep?

I have a terrible schedule and it changes each night. I usually go to bed between 1am-2am and get out of bed between 7am and 2pm depending on what I have on that day. My goal would be to eventually be sleeping 11pm-7am Sunday-Thursday night and 1/2am-9/10am Friday and Saturday nights, getting a full 8 hours each night and being somewhat stable.

Zachie

Moo
HONESTLY I could talk for hours about my sleep schedule and how absolutely terrible it is. If I ever stopped working nights or took on something where I would have to get up before midday I would be absolutely ****ed. Most nights I work until 11pm or 12am and then I won't sleep until 3am-4am.. and then I'll wake up anywhere from 10am to 2pm. Absolutely all kinds of ****ed.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I used to have a horrible sleeping schedule. One day I stayed up till 6am and slept till 5 pm or something and this got worse and worse. So when I needed to get up early I couldn't fall asleep. I have to admit I usually fall asleep fast but even with that sleeping pattern it was gruesome. Main reason was the time zones. Most of my friends were online at a time I normally would go to sleep or already should've been asleep.
But since my current job(and especially since I work 6 days) I go to bed at 9pm every night because I have to get up at 5.30am every day. My only day off is sunday. So yeah omn saturday evening I'll go to bed later but still not half as late as I used to do. Fortunately I've to get up at 6.15am on mondays so I go to bed at 10pm on sundays. So from a very unstable schedule I went to a very stable schedule. I can't even imagine how I used to managed my previous schedule :P

Ok, so, about a month ago, my sleep schedule randomly fixed itself, and... I literally blame Hollow Knight. So. I beat the Path of Pain, which is arguably some of the most brutal platforming hell to ever exist (also <3), and then like, I was so mentally exhausted afterward, that I just kept crashing at like 7pm for an entire week. I would wake at 4am. And that is how my sleep schedule has allowed me to be awake during daylight. It's kind of normalized to me going to sleep at 3am and waking up around 10am, with some outliers here and there. It's slowly trying to offset back to nocturnalism, but it's been hanging on for over a month now, so I guess I just have to see how long this lasts.

Ninja

Well well well
My job requires dynamic scheduling, some weeks I work in the morning, others later at night, so in general my body is always adjusting to a sleep schedule.

Despite this, as long as I get at least six hours of sleep, I’m pretty rested and energized for the next day.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
My sleep schedule always varies and can change from one night to the next. I have insomnia so some nights I can head into bed at 11pm and not fall asleep until 3am, even with taking medication. Lately I’ve been going to bed around 1/2am and waking up around 11am..

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I don't sleep ever.

It always depends on the Homework load. If it is only a few hours I go to sleep super early but if it's much more I have to sleep later.

I always wake up at 7 though. Closer to 8:30 on weekends

Usurper King Zant

King of Twilight
I just have to be awake at 7.30 to pack for work.
The time to go to sleep depends on whether I am playing a game or reading a book, or have people over.
If nothing above apllies, I'be asleep by 11pm.

I go to bed between 9pm-2am and I'm always up aroind 6:30.

Im a terrible sleeper and the slightest thing wakes me.

I think yesterday was one of the best sleeps i've ever had... but i had to be knocked out and have invasive surgery for that to happen.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I've tried for years to keep a consistent sleep schedule unfortunately my body just say nope to this and crashes at 2AM in the morning and i don't generally wake up till 11AM.

Amusingly if it's something important i wake up 5 mins before the alarm usually, it doesn't matter how much sleep i've had, i just wake up

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Ever since I got done with school my sleep schedule is all over the place. Doesn't help that my mind really wakes up whenever Spirit and I are talking late at night. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom