• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword's Interface Option,What Does It Do???

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
While playing skyward sword,If you pause the game using the 1 button,thus bringing up the gear screen,In the bottom left cornor there's a option saying interface.What exactly does it do,does it make the enemies you encounter throughout the game harder,Or is it just something that is useless and has no real purpose???

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Ha,LOL you didn't know about the interface option,oh well,see I did not care to use it so I didn't know what it was used for.see Fi said something like,“Do you want to learn how to use the interface option”so I let her talk,but I never used the option so I forgot what it was used for.

It's hilarious. I had played all the way through the game without knowing what the cruff it was myself. When I saw the Wii mote outline in press release pictures and from review sites I thought they had some beta version of the game. I don't know who would want that white ghost turd outline on their TV while playing the game. What a distraction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom