• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skyward Swords Ending Did It Answer Our Questions

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Recently me and a couple of the other forum members started talking about a logical way of explaining what happens in between SS and Oot.I actually want to say that they left such a big gap so that they would have room to place a game between the two,but lets just say that won't happen,here is what would happen.Once SS ended link and zelda make the royal family to keep peace between the different races.Then they started to build castle town.during that period the war over the triforce began,in order to protect it they rebuilt the sealed temple and moved the triforce to the sacard realm.then during the great war a hylian mother wandered into the forest and left her child with the great deku tree thus starting Oot.also demises hatered is reincarnated into ganondorf.

I want to give credit to these forum members for helping me:

Shadao
Trifrog77
Ghirahim
Darklink517
Links Brother
JuiceJ
Ganonking

Thank you all for helping me out!! :D

S

SilentLink

this is a good explanation. other than the fact that the demise puts his cures on link and everyone who is involved in the story (zelda, impa, etc...). Which basically states their decendents would be followed by his hatred. And if you say that Zelda and Link get together to create the royal family, and assume that demise's statement eludes to all Links being blood related (even though some say ww link isn't related). this would mean that the link and zelda from OoT were brother and sister (or atleast cousins). thus making incestial undertones similar to Star Wars. (anyone that say there wasn't some romantic connection between zelda and link in OoT isn't paying attention).

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
I have to admit I'm still confused, but reading these forums like crazy has helped me attempt to figure things out! I like that people are asking a lot of questions about things. Helps put it all into perspective. And now with the whole timeline thing being released, that's a whole other set of questions....

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
No,thats not what we meant,we meant that they create the royal family together not that they get married.

also I just got to get this off my chest,Ganondorf was not born because of demise's hatered,demise's hatred was just reincarnated in him.just like you can say even at the end of ww when ganondorf was killed for good,there was still other evil villians who carried on demises hatered because there were other people that link and zelda fight,this keeps true to what demise said,no matter what a incarnation of his hatered will always follow their decendants even if its not ganondorf.you could argue that Vaati,and Aghiram are a incarnation of demise's hatered.

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
I agree with the royal family thing. When Zelda says she wants to stay in the surface you assume she and Link created the Royal Family together.

I totally agree with the Royal Family idea since it was something I was expecting to happen and felt that the ending kind of lead onto it being that way. Also as for answering some questions I had, it did answer my thought of Link being the first to use the power of the Triforce for good and Hyrule being called Hyrule for a reason, since it came from Hylia's name. Can't think of other things atm.

thebluereptile is right, the Links are all connected by spirit, not by blood. so SS Link could easily start Hyrule with SS Zelda. it just shows that OoT Link probably isn't related to SS Link biologically.
also, in between SS and OoT, MC happens right? I suspect MC Zelda to be a descendent of SS Link and Zelda.
that also gives some growing time for Hyrule between SS and OoT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom