• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skyward Sword's Aftermath.

So what do you think happens after Skyward Sword? Since Link decides to live on The Surface with Zelda, what do you think happened after that? What I think happens is that Link and Zelda travel to all three regions. They go to each region with some members of each race and things exclusive to one region and introduce it to other regions. Then they unite the three regions and with the help of the three races they start Hyrule. Which if you ask me explains why all of the other races in future Zelda games don't care that it's the Hylians that rule Hyrule. They see past this bias because the mother and father of the Hylians (Link and Zelda) were the ones that brought their ancestors together in the first place. I also think that the kingdom of Hyrule didn't get started right then and there. I think it started as a small village where the three races of The Surface lived together in peace. Link and Zelda probably named it after the Goddess and called it Hylia Village. Then it grew from a village into the kingdom it is now. This is my take on the aftermath of Skyward Sword. Do you have your own take? Or do you agree with me?

Last edited:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I agree with you to some point. I don't think they traveled around to the other regions a lot since there aren't that many of the modern races in SS. There are only two Gorons and that's it.

I cant argue with your philosophy about the surface.
As for skyloft i think they all rot and wither away and eventually turn into the gibdos we know today

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom