• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Youtube Walkthrough

I'll be playing the pirate version of the game tomorrow (my connection is slooow), I couldn't hold myself.

Be I'll restart the playthrough as soon as i get my hands on the collector's edition. But I'll keep my Wii soft modded until I play Xenoblade and TLS, then I'll restore it.

Last edited:

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
losers get the game early.have self-control annd wait till the 20th(like me)i just did pick up at store and on the way home from church next sunday i am going to pick it up

Zorth

#Scoundrel
losers get the game early.have self-control annd wait till the 20th(like me)i just did pick up at store and on the way home from church next sunday i am going to pick it up

So somebody is a loser for playing a game early?
That's new..

I recommend not calling people names when posting, You'll get in trouble.

If I preordered the game at gamestop what are the odds that they'd let me pick it up a day early? I just found out I have all of saturday off work.

Although I wouldn't call people losers, I'd say that it is pretty damn stupid how many people are receiving the game early. I mean come on people! The anxiety that build up upon the game's release is the whole point of the release date! That magical feeling you get on a day like Nov. 20th is like no other. The experience of the game makes the wait extremely worth while and vice versa. I'm more excited than ever and on Nov. 20th, I'll be the happiest person live. I'm tellin you folks! The wait DOES matter. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This game is beautiful, but my only complaint is the fact that SIX hearts instead of THREE. Hopefully Hero mode fixes that, but even if it doesn't SS will eat away at my skull (:

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Not true - many stores in Switzerland and other countries are selling already.

I was referring to those who live in America. I've heard lots of people (who live in America) say that they already got the game via the ways above. I should have been more clear, sorry for the confusion. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom