• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Youtube Walkthrough

king Ganondorf

Ganondorf Dragmire

Zorth

#Scoundrel
So everybody already has the game?

Copies of the game were made long time ago, Game stores and sites already have the game in stock. And managers can take a copy or two and give it to their kids or friends, Or even sell it for a good price to desperate fans.

And it wouldn't surprise me if the whole ZD staff has their own copy of the game since they need to write tips, walkthroughs and other stuff. In order to do taht they need to play the game first, then do i a second time to gather all info and afterwords update the site.. Which is near impossible to do on launch day.

MightyGhirahim

WORSHIP ME!!!
People already have the game lol
It's in-stock and everything.
Also gloverrandall said he jsut got it from a regular store, he said it was all over the uk.

king Ganondorf

Ganondorf Dragmire
Copies of the game were made long time ago, Game stores and sites already have the game in stock. And managers can take a copy or two and give it to their kids or friends, Or even sell it for a good price to desperate fans.

And it wouldn't surprise me if the whole ZD staff has their own copy of the game since they need to write tips, walkthroughs and other stuff. In order to do taht they need to play the game first, then do i a second time to gather all info and afterwords update the site.. Which is near impossible to do on launch day.
I know that Game stores and sites already have the game in stock but I didn't know if Ordinary people already had the game but now I know that they don't. so it is a rare thing to see a walkthrough this early, right?

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
The people who have copies of the game are:
1) Reporters or editors of magazines or websites that get press copies.
2) People who work at Gamestops and such and were able to "obtain" a copy.
3) People who bought the game on Ebay from employees of Gamestops and other gaming stores (trust me, this happened A LOT when the Wii came out.
4) People who know people who work at Gamestop and other gaming stores and bribed them to get a copy of the game.
5) Sometimes when you order it from certain websites (like Amazon.com) you get it a bit early because of varying days in shipping.

The only way you can get a copy without being an editor or reporter (and without getting it illegally) is to wait until the release date.

Only 8 more days in the U.S.A!

Okay, I'm going to let the cat out of the bag and just say that my brother's techy friend already has a copy of the game, and I've already spoiled myself. However, I still plan to purchase the game sometime after the launch date. My brother's friend has "connections"; he even sees most new movies months before they are released.

Oh, and gloverrandall's walkthrough is much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom