• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Walkthrough?

K

KiWiCrappy

Hey guys, I just wanted to inform you guys about my commentated video walkthrough that I am making. I have played through the game before so hopefully I know what I'm doing haha. :D I'll leave the link below to Episode 1, along with my channel, and as always feedback is greatly appreciated. Hopefully I can help anyone who is stuck somewhere along the way, or just entertain you. :)

My Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/KiWiCrappy

Episode 1:
[video=youtube;D6TcV2y90zw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6TcV2y90zw[/video]

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have one question: do you think you could do a walkthrough without commentary? I really dislike Let's Plays because I watch a walkthrough to know what happens, and also to enjoy the sounds. I'm not asking to cancel your LP nor am I saying your voice is terrible, but perhaps you could do a walkthrough and an LP sidebyside?

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I have one question: do you think you could do a walkthrough without commentary? I really dislike Let's Plays because I watch a walkthrough to know what happens, and also to enjoy the sounds. I'm not asking to cancel your LP nor am I saying your voice is terrible, but perhaps you could do a walkthrough and an LP sidebyside?

Look for videos that don't have 'Let's Play' in the title. I think a let's play is supposed to have commentary while a walk through shouldn't.

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
Look for videos that don't have 'Let's Play' in the title. I think a let's play is supposed to have commentary while a walk through shouldn't.

Vanitas knows that,he's asking for the guy to do a walkthrough as well,got that now?

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Vanitas knows that,he's asking for the guy to do a walkthrough as well,got that now?
A walkthrough as well? People aren't going to change their video style because one guy doesn't like the commentary. What a waste of time that would be. "Ohhhh, that guy didn't like that so let's change everything for him.".

Great video btw.

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
Now you're thinking that Vanitas is the only person that doesn't like Let's Plays. There's a lot of them,but only Vanitas pronounced himself (at least here).
I admit that ""Ohhhh, that guy didn't like that so let's change everything for him."." isn't going to happen, but he pronounced himself,so if others do too,he(KiWi Crappy) may do a walkthrough.
It's not like the guy will guess that some people don't like Let's Plays if they don't speak up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom