• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword V Skyrim

Skyrim V Skyward Sword

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skyrim

• Both are Equally Good

• Dont Really care

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
never liked The Elder Scrolls, they just felt pointless to me. the selling point of Skyrim is it's world, which is a big success, but i think that other RPGs like the Witcher 2 have a better character developing (in terms of skills), story and combat.
Skyward Sword is a very focused, well executed experience, that is based more around clever innovative level design, wonderfully imaginative and colorful world and more action strategic combat, as opposed to Skyrim, which is more abut wondering around.
for me, Skyward Sword offers a better experience. i think that Skyrim is a bit overrated, it's amazing it therms of open world game, but like i said in the beginning, as an action RPG, there have been better.
anyway, Skyward Sword offers an experience which is much more appealing to me

Impa

Sheikahchu
Hm. This is a really tough question for me. I love them both so much.

Okay, let me put it this way. They are both better than each other in different ways.

Skyward Sword is better because of its plot, its mechanics, and in general the Legend of Zelda beats the Elder Scrolls.
Skyrim is better in the aspect of having A LOT to do - there's no beating the game.

If I had to choose playing between them, I would choose Skyrim, because I know that somewhere in the game there's dozens more quests for me to do.
But then again, if I had to choose which one dissipated from existence, I would let Skyward Sword live.

So, it's really too difficult of a question to answer. They're both great in completely different ways.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
I have to say that for this to be on this website is a little unfair. But I love them both and will never decide between them because they are drastically different games.

It's impossible to say. They're completely diferent games. You know Skyward Sword it's a game where I've lot of fun and I laugh a lot but Skyrim it's a more serious game but it's awesome. I like both two although I think Oblivion it's better than Skyrim because in Skyrim you're kinda a dude with awesome powers (Fus Ro DAH) and in Oblivion not but I'm only speaking about the story. The gameplay is way better in Skyrim but for me there's only one terrible game that no one should ever play... Mind Jack

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I've recently come to change my mind from what I said about these two basically being equals. I think Skyward Sword easily trumps Skyrim. Skyrim is an amazing game, but it has lots of glitches and other issues that hold it back from being what it should have been. SS is almost flawless. It has a few quirks and missed opportunities, but just about everything that was done with it was top-notch. The same can't be said about Skyrim.

Ironically, though, I think future Zelda games could benefit from some of the ideas in Skyrim (and The Elder Scrolls in general), such as the concept behind the side-quests. (They flow with the main story almost seamlessly and add hours of extra fun.)

Last edited:
Skyward Sword. That doesn't mean I don't absolutely love Skyrim though, because I do. Both are amazing, I just find Skyward Sword to be better.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i thought this was Skyward Sword 5: Skyrim, a Zelda MMO idea...WE SHOULD COME UP WITH ZELDA MMO IDEAS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom