• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword to Be Released in October?

this is interesting, but i need to actually see proof i mean i take the guys word that it is in the magazine but that is not enough without showing the full 2 pages of the magazine. I'm happy with any release date, as long as they release it.

Ganondork

goo
I was in gamestop the other day looking to pre-order it. My dad wanted to see the perks to pre-ordering and all (as if paying it off before it comes out isn't good enough) and the employee told us it comes out in November. She checked the computer and all, but I'm crossing my fingers hoping it is October...

Thanks for the link to the Blog Deniro

Anyway, I can confirm that it is in the Nintendo Mag and not edited in at all, if I wanted to edit it in, I would've used my HD camera, not my old Mac's iSight camera

Hope you guys enjoy the blog ;)

If any of you want to help, just pop on by and click the submit content tab, I can always do with a helping hand :D

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I think Skyward Sword should come out August 14. That is perfect, since LOZ OoT 3D is coming July 19ish. I don't know, but for me, that sounds like a reasonable date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom