• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skyward Sword Speculation

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
So, with the influx of over a million fantasic Skyward Sword Pictures by a few of our Fabulous members, I came across a cut scene pic of Zelda, Link and the lyre. It looks very beautiful with the two close friends together. This also wouldn't be the first time Link has gone to meet Zelda and found her playing some-type of magical Instrument. (Spirit Tracks)

HNI_0021[1].JPG

Not very big, I now but you can obviously tell what it is. Nintendo has stated that the Lyre is a speacial part of the story and used to find something important to the Plot. This how-ever, I'm not sure of, but we have had a look at a Pinkish-Light Blue gear which is strikingly similar to that of the one on the Box Art. Some Have speculated that it's the Mirror of Twilight, which is possible, but not conclusive as to what the evidence will state when the actual game is released in September.

On another intersting note, it's been said that our dead friend, Demon Lord Ghirahim is trying to resurect his "Master". Again, more speculation on who this is has been made as if it might be Ganon(dorf) or possibly the Demon King from New Hyrule, Malladus. I have also heard the argument that he might be Fierce Deity? (I thought it was an optional mask in Majora's Mask, but whatever.)

So, post your thoughts on these matters please. I know I don't have any pictures of the "Rainbow Gear" but, i'm sure everyone has to've seen it by now.

~Simple Speculations~
~Katelynn

The picture is interesting along with all of the news we found in Nintendo Power Magazine. But the Mirror of Twilight, is a slim chance. I mean this game is supposed to lead up to Ocarina of Time, not Twilight Princess. And they have confirmed that Ganon(dorf) is not in Skyward Sword at all, and they're focussing on Ghirahim instead.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
The picture is interesting along with all of the news we found in Nintendo Power Magazine. But the Mirror of Twilight, is a slim chance. I mean this game is supposed to lead up to Ocarina of Time, not Twilight Princess. And they have confirmed that Ganon(dorf) is not in Skyward Sword at all, and they're focussing on Ghirahim instead.

It is supposeed to lead up to OoT, but, that doesn't mean that the creation of th Mirror of Twilight was halted. Remeber? Ganon was sealed in the dark realm, which later I think is refered to as the Twilight Realm. In TP, it has the Sages banishing Ganondorf to the Twilit Realm during his execution. The Mirror had to have been made before or during OoT. In Skyward Sword however, I think the Mirror acts as a Portal tp the Sacred Realm, where the Triforce rests. The Realm became overloaded with evil after Ganon obtained the Triforce, and thus, The Twilight Realm was born.

(ganon doesn't exist yet so. . .)

Ghirahim is just a Usurper right now, somewhat like Zant, but he isn't phsycotic and isn't mentally disabled.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
On another intersting note, it's been said that our dead friend, Demon Lord Ghirahim is trying to resurect his "Master". Again, more speculation on who this is has been made as if it might be Ganon(dorf) or possibly the Demon King from New Hyrule, Malladus. I have also heard the argument that he might be Fierce Deity? (I thought it was an optional mask in Majora's Mask, but whatever.)

I can assure you it won't be Malladus. He was always part of "New Hyrule", as he's mentioned in its ancient history. As far as the Fierce Deity, definite no, but Majora would not be an impossibility (although I extremely doubt that one). I think it will be the King of Darkness mentioned in FSA, just like Axle has said before. (Yeah, I used to say I didn't think the "dark interlopers" and the Dark Tribe would connect, but this just seems to confirm that they will to me.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom