• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Release Month Soon?

I think they will release the release date by the end of august, with the release date being in late November to before Christmas. I think closer to Christmas so it will sell better, but not so close to where they sell out because of all the pre-orders.

for when the date is released, I would have to say some time in August, but when the game itself comes out, I would have to say mid to late November. So people have time to do there Christmas shopping and not have to worry so much that they run out by pre-orders, and people pushing and pulling over it.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Indeed, and their quality would greatly suffer, and their sales would plummet.
They rushed the wind waker, and it turned out that was the cause of the most annoying quest in the history of 3D zelda... remember searching for the triforce and tingle?

FindSkullkid

The Energy Never Dies.
They rushed the wind waker, and it turned out that was the cause of the most annoying quest in the history of 3D zelda... remember searching for the triforce and tingle?

How can you forget? They defined the tedious sidequests of LoZ. Even more than MM.

FindSkullkid

The Energy Never Dies.
Don't get your hopes up...lol. I wonder if they will release a beta. Nintendo hasn't done that yet, but imo it's a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom